Top Tangier Limousine Tours
11 results | All Tangier Tours
* A traveler said: "This is not the first time I book a trip from Viator. I am very lucky to have Mr Aissa Kalbi who was my guide and the driver as well to make my trip a memorable one. He is very experienced and knowledgable. The car provided was very comfortable for us too."
* A traveler said: "My family enjoyed a fantastic afternoon in Tangier. Mohammed and his staff met is as soon as we arrived to port and we were treated like royalty. We missed our ferry and took the next one but that did change anything on our schedule. We were taken to all the key places and also enjoyed a delicious lunch. Mohammed, our guide was very accommodating and patient. His driver, Rahat was also very friendly. My sons enjoyed their tour of Tangier and our guides made it a very memorable experience. Thank You All so much!"
* A traveler said: "Trip was better than expected and the guides were simply amazing! Everything went extremely smooth and everyone involved constantly went above and beyond to make sure we were having a blast. Would very highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Transfer went well with no hitches. Price was right"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this trip. The drive to the city was very interesting. The guide in the city took us on a comfortable pace through many different parts of the city. Stopping often to point out items of interest about the culture and giving a detailed description of the background and meaning. Both the guide and the driver coordinated their portions of the tour to make sure we had the opportunity to see the maximum amount of the city, but still stay on schedule with our ship's departure schedule."
* A traveler said: "It was 2 routes. Coastal and city. Fantastic! We had the same ticket for 2 days and could hop on and off for £11.76. It is worth a lot more! Fabulous views of city and coast. The meeting of two seas Atlantic and Mediterarian sea. Hercules cave and lot more attractions. I thoroughly enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Monsef and Muhamed. The tour was very informative and fun. Would definitely recommend to everyone."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Andalucia