Top Tangier Shore Excursions
244 results | All Tangier Tours
* A traveler said: "Best tour guide ever. The kindest, most enthusiastic man who is very knowledgeable about Tangier. He was flexible with some trouble with our ferry, booked a great restaurant, told us what was the best to order, and let us borrow cash from him to buy souvenirs and then pay him back later. HIGHLY recommend"
* A traveler said: "Ali is an amazing tour guide. He was very responsive and communicative leading up to my trip to Tangier and was timely with the transfers to and from the airport. I only had one day in Tangier and feel that I got a great sense of the city and culture. He was very knowledgeable and you can tell he is very well-respected among the locals in Tangier which was cool to see. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND experiencing Tangier with Ali Tangier Tours."
* A traveler said: "Karim took us on a tour of the Kasbah, markets and new city. He sought to tailor our tour to what we wanted and was keen to ensure we enjoyed the day. There was an unexpected lunch at a local restaurant included in the tour which was very good and we appreciated the opportunity to try local food. Karim is real local character and is obviously well known in the old city. We were on a cruise and others on the ship later told us they did not enjoy the city and felt hassled - we did not experience this at all and I put this down to our being guided by Karim. My only negative comment is that Karim spent a great deal of the tour time on the phone rather than talking to us. However, overall this felt like a good local experience and we felt we got our money's worth and got to understand a fair bit about the city in a short time."
* A traveler said: "Our guide totally filled our day with some fantastic sightseeing. While we knew from the itinerary what we would be seeing, Abdel added so much information that we really felt we could not have got any more out or day. Fantastic day!!"
* A traveler said: "Omar made my travel to Chefchaouen unforgettable. Though you walk through all 7 gates, Omar will only make reservations for good if you mention your interest. Did I mention Omar's personality will brighten any gloomy day. IG: Iam_dez monae"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour with Hamid. He was very knowledgeable about the area and history, but also a pleasure to be around. A storm was going to hit the port towards the end of our day in Tangier and Hamid knew that ferries were getting cancelled before it was even posted online. He helped us avoid potentially being stuck overnight and then emailed me to check in to make sure we had made it back safely. Look no further than Hamid!"
* A traveler said: "What started as a 4hr walking tour of Tangier turned into a full day adventure with Abdu, which included a cup of tea in a small cafe high in the Medina where the Rolling Stones hung out. I enjoyed Abdul's company, stories, knowledge, kindness and flexibility so much that I hired him for additional 4 days to travel around. We went to Chefchaoun, Assila with long drives through beautiful green highly country. Along the way we stopped for tea or lunch in cafes and restaurants with great food and scenic views. He understood that I like to roam so he roamed with sharing his insights and knowledge of history. He became aware that was an unconventional traveler. He suggest that we could visit a weekly Berber souk in the country. It was one of the highlights of my trip. The people where very friendly and where surprised to see an American visiting their village. If like me you want to get off the grid and explore beautiful Tangier and the surrounding area. You must ask for my friend Abdul. I guarantee you enjoy your travels in Tangier. Additional he speaks Western English, loves American music, very knowledgeable about jazz, extremely punctual and has a great sense of humor. Most of all he is honest,sincere and loves his country."
* A traveler said: "This is not the first time I book a trip from Viator. I am very lucky to have Mr Aissa Kalbi who was my guide and the driver as well to make my trip a memorable one. He is very experienced and knowledgable. The car provided was very comfortable for us too."
* A traveler said: "What a great trip! I had a great time with the guide and really enjoyed getting to know about his personal history with the city. It made for a more enriching experience!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was amazing, experienced and truly kind. the tour excelled our expectations. Thanks a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was perfect from the moment we steped off the ferry... our local gude was there to greet us and show us all the beauty of Tangier. They went out of their way to find the best camel ride on the beach ....for my bucket list adventure.. Everyone was very professional & knowledgeable & friendly! Would use again without hesitation!"
* A traveler said: "Unforgettable and very pleasant visit of Tanger thanks to the constant care and detailed explanations of our guide. The trip was partly in an air-conditioned vehicle driven carefully by Latif and then on foot through the Medina with Latif, a very knowledgeable gentleman. These two gentlemen went the extra Mile and exceeded the 4 hour initially planned with smiles."
* A traveler said: "My family enjoyed a fantastic afternoon in Tangier. Mohammed and his staff met is as soon as we arrived to port and we were treated like royalty. We missed our ferry and took the next one but that did change anything on our schedule. We were taken to all the key places and also enjoyed a delicious lunch. Mohammed, our guide was very accommodating and patient. His driver, Rahat was also very friendly. My sons enjoyed their tour of Tangier and our guides made it a very memorable experience. Thank You All so much!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Andalucia