Top Tangier Private Sightseeing Tours
308 results | All Tangier Tours
* A traveler said: "What a great trip! I had a great time with the guide and really enjoyed getting to know about his personal history with the city. It made for a more enriching experience!"
* A traveler said: "My family enjoyed a fantastic afternoon in Tangier. Mohammed and his staff met is as soon as we arrived to port and we were treated like royalty. We missed our ferry and took the next one but that did change anything on our schedule. We were taken to all the key places and also enjoyed a delicious lunch. Mohammed, our guide was very accommodating and patient. His driver, Rahat was also very friendly. My sons enjoyed their tour of Tangier and our guides made it a very memorable experience. Thank You All so much!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Monsef and Muhamed. The tour was very informative and fun. Would definitely recommend to everyone."
* A traveler said: "It was 2 routes. Coastal and city. Fantastic! We had the same ticket for 2 days and could hop on and off for £11.76. It is worth a lot more! Fabulous views of city and coast. The meeting of two seas Atlantic and Mediterarian sea. Hercules cave and lot more attractions. I thoroughly enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "What started as a 4hr walking tour of Tangier turned into a full day adventure with Abdu, which included a cup of tea in a small cafe high in the Medina where the Rolling Stones hung out. I enjoyed Abdul's company, stories, knowledge, kindness and flexibility so much that I hired him for additional 4 days to travel around. We went to Chefchaoun, Assila with long drives through beautiful green highly country. Along the way we stopped for tea or lunch in cafes and restaurants with great food and scenic views. He understood that I like to roam so he roamed with sharing his insights and knowledge of history. He became aware that was an unconventional traveler. He suggest that we could visit a weekly Berber souk in the country. It was one of the highlights of my trip. The people where very friendly and where surprised to see an American visiting their village. If like me you want to get off the grid and explore beautiful Tangier and the surrounding area. You must ask for my friend Abdul. I guarantee you enjoy your travels in Tangier. Additional he speaks Western English, loves American music, very knowledgeable about jazz, extremely punctual and has a great sense of humor. Most of all he is honest,sincere and loves his country."
* A traveler said: "This is not the first time I book a trip from Viator. I am very lucky to have Mr Aissa Kalbi who was my guide and the driver as well to make my trip a memorable one. He is very experienced and knowledgable. The car provided was very comfortable for us too."
* A traveler said: "Trip was better than expected and the guides were simply amazing! Everything went extremely smooth and everyone involved constantly went above and beyond to make sure we were having a blast. Would very highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this trip. The drive to the city was very interesting. The guide in the city took us on a comfortable pace through many different parts of the city. Stopping often to point out items of interest about the culture and giving a detailed description of the background and meaning. Both the guide and the driver coordinated their portions of the tour to make sure we had the opportunity to see the maximum amount of the city, but still stay on schedule with our ship's departure schedule."
* A traveler said: "Transfer went well with no hitches. Price was right"
* A traveler said: "This was a terrific tour. Tour Guide was excellent we saw many things had a great Maroc in lunch, did shopping in excellent locations this tour was an all-around hit"
* A traveler said: "Best tour guide ever. The kindest, most enthusiastic man who is very knowledgeable about Tangier. He was flexible with some trouble with our ferry, booked a great restaurant, told us what was the best to order, and let us borrow cash from him to buy souvenirs and then pay him back later. HIGHLY recommend"
* A traveler said: "My tour is very amazing. I don't have enough time to stay in Morocco. So I came from the airport to chefchouen. And the driver and my tour guide is amazing. I never expected the tour guide in chefchouen. So i was really happy I had one."
* A traveler said: "We were a group of 12 travelling on the Tarifa Tangier ferry. our driver was waiting for us when we arrived and drove us to Chefchaouen in a very comfortable van. Excellent driving and very pleasant and informative."
* A traveler said: "Ali is an amazing tour guide. He was very responsive and communicative leading up to my trip to Tangier and was timely with the transfers to and from the airport. I only had one day in Tangier and feel that I got a great sense of the city and culture. He was very knowledgeable and you can tell he is very well-respected among the locals in Tangier which was cool to see. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND experiencing Tangier with Ali Tangier Tours."
* A traveler said: "Tour was perfect from the moment we steped off the ferry... our local gude was there to greet us and show us all the beauty of Tangier. They went out of their way to find the best camel ride on the beach ....for my bucket list adventure.. Everyone was very professional & knowledgeable & friendly! Would use again without hesitation!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! From the time of booking to the actual day of the tour, the customer service was great. Before I booked the tour, Omer called me and answer all my questions! Once we arrived in Tanger, they were waiting for us. Hassan and Ali, were our tour guide and they were awesome. Part of our group was tire and Ali took them so they can rest, as Hassan took us to the continue the tour. They were super accomodating and took us to many places. We didn't have to pay for anything m, except for our meal. The restaurant the took us, was affordable, and we ate so much food. The whole meal was delicious. They made our day fun and enjoyable! It was a great tour and we had great tour guides!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was absolutely wonderful, both our driver and our guide in The Blue City. Felt incredibly safe and cared for, very personalized attention and was responsive to all emails. Our driver/guide was also very fluent in English and had such a great personality, this was how I spent my birthday with my two daughters and it was absolutely incredible. Yes, there is the carpet spiel at the end but it wasn't so bad and I did go home with a blue one in honor of the city:) Oh and our driver got us fresh strawberries because they were in season that we were able to take back to Spain with us! Absolutely amazing and wonderful, would book again any time!"
* A traveler said: "Do you want to experience Taniger both on and off the beaten path? Book this tour. We not only saw the top attractions listed in the guide books but we also saw details of life in Tangier (like how bread is made). Karim (the guide) asks your interests and tailors the tour for you. He speaks English very well, along with other languages, and uses WhatsApp so communication is easy. After the tour he also helped us to find a driver to take us to our next city in Tangier. Karim was the key to our amazing time in Tangier, I give him the highest of my recommendations."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Andalucia