Top Tangier Shore Excursions
253 results | All Tangier Tours
* A traveler said: "My family enjoyed a fantastic afternoon in Tangier. Mohammed and his staff met is as soon as we arrived to port and we were treated like royalty. We missed our ferry and took the next one but that did change anything on our schedule. We were taken to all the key places and also enjoyed a delicious lunch. Mohammed, our guide was very accommodating and patient. His driver, Rahat was also very friendly. My sons enjoyed their tour of Tangier and our guides made it a very memorable experience. Thank You All so much!"
* A traveler said: "This was a terrific tour. Tour Guide was excellent we saw many things had a great Maroc in lunch, did shopping in excellent locations this tour was an all-around hit"
* A traveler said: "Best tour guide ever. The kindest, most enthusiastic man who is very knowledgeable about Tangier. He was flexible with some trouble with our ferry, booked a great restaurant, told us what was the best to order, and let us borrow cash from him to buy souvenirs and then pay him back later. HIGHLY recommend"
* A traveler said: "What a great trip! I had a great time with the guide and really enjoyed getting to know about his personal history with the city. It made for a more enriching experience!"
* A traveler said: "What started as a 4hr walking tour of Tangier turned into a full day adventure with Abdu, which included a cup of tea in a small cafe high in the Medina where the Rolling Stones hung out. I enjoyed Abdul's company, stories, knowledge, kindness and flexibility so much that I hired him for additional 4 days to travel around. We went to Chefchaoun, Assila with long drives through beautiful green highly country. Along the way we stopped for tea or lunch in cafes and restaurants with great food and scenic views. He understood that I like to roam so he roamed with sharing his insights and knowledge of history. He became aware that was an unconventional traveler. He suggest that we could visit a weekly Berber souk in the country. It was one of the highlights of my trip. The people where very friendly and where surprised to see an American visiting their village. If like me you want to get off the grid and explore beautiful Tangier and the surrounding area. You must ask for my friend Abdul. I guarantee you enjoy your travels in Tangier. Additional he speaks Western English, loves American music, very knowledgeable about jazz, extremely punctual and has a great sense of humor. Most of all he is honest,sincere and loves his country."
* A traveler said: "Transfer went well with no hitches. Price was right"
* A traveler said: "It was 2 routes. Coastal and city. Fantastic! We had the same ticket for 2 days and could hop on and off for £11.76. It is worth a lot more! Fabulous views of city and coast. The meeting of two seas Atlantic and Mediterarian sea. Hercules cave and lot more attractions. I thoroughly enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Monsef and Muhamed. The tour was very informative and fun. Would definitely recommend to everyone."
* A traveler said: "This is not the first time I book a trip from Viator. I am very lucky to have Mr Aissa Kalbi who was my guide and the driver as well to make my trip a memorable one. He is very experienced and knowledgable. The car provided was very comfortable for us too."
* A traveler said: "Trip was better than expected and the guides were simply amazing! Everything went extremely smooth and everyone involved constantly went above and beyond to make sure we were having a blast. Would very highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this trip. The drive to the city was very interesting. The guide in the city took us on a comfortable pace through many different parts of the city. Stopping often to point out items of interest about the culture and giving a detailed description of the background and meaning. Both the guide and the driver coordinated their portions of the tour to make sure we had the opportunity to see the maximum amount of the city, but still stay on schedule with our ship's departure schedule."
* A traveler said: "My tour is very amazing. I don't have enough time to stay in Morocco. So I came from the airport to chefchouen. And the driver and my tour guide is amazing. I never expected the tour guide in chefchouen. So i was really happy I had one."
* A traveler said: "We were a group of 12 travelling on the Tarifa Tangier ferry. our driver was waiting for us when we arrived and drove us to Chefchaouen in a very comfortable van. Excellent driving and very pleasant and informative."
* A traveler said: "Ali is an amazing tour guide. He was very responsive and communicative leading up to my trip to Tangier and was timely with the transfers to and from the airport. I only had one day in Tangier and feel that I got a great sense of the city and culture. He was very knowledgeable and you can tell he is very well-respected among the locals in Tangier which was cool to see. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND experiencing Tangier with Ali Tangier Tours."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was amazing, experienced and truly kind. the tour excelled our expectations. Thanks a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Karim took us on a tour of the Kasbah, markets and new city. He sought to tailor our tour to what we wanted and was keen to ensure we enjoyed the day. There was an unexpected lunch at a local restaurant included in the tour which was very good and we appreciated the opportunity to try local food. Karim is real local character and is obviously well known in the old city. We were on a cruise and others on the ship later told us they did not enjoy the city and felt hassled - we did not experience this at all and I put this down to our being guided by Karim. My only negative comment is that Karim spent a great deal of the tour time on the phone rather than talking to us. However, overall this felt like a good local experience and we felt we got our money's worth and got to understand a fair bit about the city in a short time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Andalucia