Top Tangier Sporting Events
125 results | All Tangier Tours
* A traveler said: "Trip was better than expected and the guides were simply amazing! Everything went extremely smooth and everyone involved constantly went above and beyond to make sure we were having a blast. Would very highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Said and his tour guide Mustafa were very friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. We did the 1 day tour and it was a total VIP experience that included expedited entry/exit through customs (wait times can be long), camel rides, lunch, guided tour through the local spots and markets. I highly recommend this tour to anyone that is visiting Tangier for the first time!"
* A traveler said: "Omar made my travel to Chefchaouen unforgettable. Though you walk through all 7 gates, Omar will only make reservations for good if you mention your interest. Did I mention Omar's personality will brighten any gloomy day. IG: Iam_dez monae"
* A traveler said: "This is not the first time I book a trip from Viator. I am very lucky to have Mr Aissa Kalbi who was my guide and the driver as well to make my trip a memorable one. He is very experienced and knowledgable. The car provided was very comfortable for us too."
* A traveler said: "Tour was perfect from the moment we steped off the ferry... our local gude was there to greet us and show us all the beauty of Tangier. They went out of their way to find the best camel ride on the beach ....for my bucket list adventure.. Everyone was very professional & knowledgeable & friendly! Would use again without hesitation!"
* A traveler said: "This was a terrific tour. Tour Guide was excellent we saw many things had a great Maroc in lunch, did shopping in excellent locations this tour was an all-around hit"
* A traveler said: "This guided tour completely made our trip! Omar was our driver and we liked him right from the start. He was incredibly warm and friendly, professional and on time. His Mercedes mini van was super comfortable and clean. He shared a lot of information with us and had great taste in music. We lived our riad trip with him. We also had two great local guides in Chefchaouen and Tangier. The riad we stayed in Chefchaouen was perfect- I loved it! I would recommend this tour to anyone!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Andalucia