* A traveler said: "Tour was perfect from the moment we steped off the ferry... our local gude was there to greet us and show us all the beauty of Tangier. They went out of their way to find the best camel ride on the beach ....for my bucket list adventure.. Everyone was very professional & knowledgeable & friendly! Would use again without hesitation!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! From the time of booking to the actual day of the tour, the customer service was great. Before I booked the tour, Omer called me and answer all my questions! Once we arrived in Tanger, they were waiting for us. Hassan and Ali, were our tour guide and they were awesome. Part of our group was tire and Ali took them so they can rest, as Hassan took us to the continue the tour. They were super accomodating and took us to many places. We didn't have to pay for anything m, except for our meal. The restaurant the took us, was affordable, and we ate so much food. The whole meal was delicious. They made our day fun and enjoyable! It was a great tour and we had great tour guides!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was absolutely wonderful, both our driver and our guide in The Blue City. Felt incredibly safe and cared for, very personalized attention and was responsive to all emails. Our driver/guide was also very fluent in English and had such a great personality, this was how I spent my birthday with my two daughters and it was absolutely incredible. Yes, there is the carpet spiel at the end but it wasn't so bad and I did go home with a blue one in honor of the city:) Oh and our driver got us fresh strawberries because they were in season that we were able to take back to Spain with us! Absolutely amazing and wonderful, would book again any time!"
* A traveler said: "Omar made my travel to Chefchaouen unforgettable. Though you walk through all 7 gates, Omar will only make reservations for good if you mention your interest. Did I mention Omar's personality will brighten any gloomy day. IG: Iam_dez monae"
* A traveler said: "Transfer went well with no hitches. Price was right"
* A traveler said: "It was 2 routes. Coastal and city. Fantastic! We had the same ticket for 2 days and could hop on and off for £11.76. It is worth a lot more! Fabulous views of city and coast. The meeting of two seas Atlantic and Mediterarian sea. Hercules cave and lot more attractions. I thoroughly enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "This is not the first time I book a trip from Viator. I am very lucky to have Mr Aissa Kalbi who was my guide and the driver as well to make my trip a memorable one. He is very experienced and knowledgable. The car provided was very comfortable for us too."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this trip. The drive to the city was very interesting. The guide in the city took us on a comfortable pace through many different parts of the city. Stopping often to point out items of interest about the culture and giving a detailed description of the background and meaning. Both the guide and the driver coordinated their portions of the tour to make sure we had the opportunity to see the maximum amount of the city, but still stay on schedule with our ship's departure schedule."
* A traveler said: "What a great trip! I had a great time with the guide and really enjoyed getting to know about his personal history with the city. It made for a more enriching experience!"
* A traveler said: "Jamal knew everyone and everything. We went to places we never would have without him. Saw all we had hoped for and more. Wonderful personal experience."
* A traveler said: "This guided tour completely made our trip! Omar was our driver and we liked him right from the start. He was incredibly warm and friendly, professional and on time. His Mercedes mini van was super comfortable and clean. He shared a lot of information with us and had great taste in music. We lived our riad trip with him. We also had two great local guides in Chefchaouen and Tangier. The riad we stayed in Chefchaouen was perfect- I loved it! I would recommend this tour to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "It was a really packed 3 days for us, and from the moment we got to the airport, our driver ABDUL KADER was extremely hospitable and friendly. We traveled really long distances, but Abdul did everything he could to make us comfortable. He also shared a lot of his personal experiences of Morocco and his own life, which really made the trip interesting for us. He made the trip perfect for us. Both accommodations were top notch, and we particularly loved Riad Myra in Fee (Lemon Chicken Tagine was epic!) the guide in Fes wasn't the best, but our Guide ABDELGHAFOUR RAHMONI was excellent. He did his best to share everything he could about Chefchaouen, and we enjoyed every moment of it! My Tip would be, if you want it to be as action packed as it can, they can certainly do that for you. we wanted to take it easy so we left out some parts. That was a great decision! Loved Chefchaouen and Volubilis the most!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Andalucia