Top Taormina Day Cruises
13 results | All Taormina Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful boat journey, a once in a lifetime experience. Tour guide communicated clearly about the islands. The islands where very small and we were given plenty of time to go and explore. We witnessed the volcano erupting which was amazing and the sun set was fabulous. A great day out."
* A traveler said: "We had a tour with Roberto, it was very enjoyable and a great way to spend a day. Roberto was very friendly and informative and made the whole group laugh. We learned a lot and really enjoyed the snacks and drinks we got too. Highley recommend this trip for anyone you will not be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "An amazing experience, Salvo was the perfect host and guide. The vineyard was beautiful, and wine tasting was very informative, relaxed and fun. Lunch at the farmhouse, delicious. One of our best days in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "Great. Informative, Our guide was very knowledgeable pleasant and friendly. I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the movie. The scenery was spectacular Thank you Salo"
* A traveler said: "We spent a great and funny morning with making pizza. We've already tried it at home, and the recept still worked :-)"
* A traveler said: "All 4 of us enjoyed our Private Tour up and around smoldering Etna. Though we just missed recent lava flow activity, our engaging and experienced Sicilian guide Roberto did an amazing job explaining the geology, geography, history and culture of the region. Interesting and fun. The tour ended at sunset with an incredible meal at the historic local Murgo Vineyard, where local Sicilian specialties were paired with various wine selections. At sunset, no less. A wonderful tour with an great guide followed by a delicious meal. As good as it gets. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We highly recommend this tour! We got lucky in that the four of us got the tour guide to ourselves and he was amazing. Lots of photo opportunities and our guide was a wealth of knowledge. Caution: there is a lot of walking on uneven surfaces and up hilly terrain (but all of Taormina is hills so we were prepared!) A wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "I can't recommend this tour enough! Our tour guide Roberto was excellent. Really knowledgeable and very funny. Mount Etna is absolutely stunning as is the Alcantara Gorge. Our meal and wine tasting were really superb too. All in all it was a great day and I would do it again next time we are back in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well led tour with a caring staff. For those without an automobile, the tour is a very good value since both sites can be visited within a day tour. The only negative is that more time is required to see Villa Romana del Casale than was provided."
* A traveler said: "Loved tis tour to Mt Etna. Marcello was a fantastic guide. He was passionate, interesting and extremely knowledgeable. His enthusiasm was contagious. Enjoyed this experience very much"
* A traveler said: "He made it a memorable day for our group. He was caring, fun and generous with his history of the areas. Our driver, Louisa, got us to and from our stops safely and conscientiously."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)
- Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del Duomo
- Villa Comunale
- Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)
- Taormina Piazza Duomo
- Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)
- Corso Umberto I
- Corvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)
- Piazza IX Aprile
- Isola Bella
- Villa Romana del Casale
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia