Top The Hague Audio Guides
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All The Hague Tours
Sort by: Featured
On this self-guided GPS audio tour you'll see the beautiful old city centre, where kings reign and some of the world's most famous art is displayed. We'll begin our journey at the Mauritshuis and find out how The Hague grew from a small settlement to the centre of political power in the Netherlands, and end the tour with a stroll along the country's most famous avenue. Along the way, we'll stop by a square that was the site of many executions, a notorious former prison, and I'll point out the best fish-shack in town. The Hague forms a rich part of the Netherlands' history and the characters that people it. Join me to uncover some of these people and their stories. The tour is ready whenever you are and the audio plays automatically at exactly the right time and place using your smartphone's GPS and the VoiceMap mobile app, which also works offline.
- SEA LIFE® Scheveningen Tours & Tickets
- Museon Tours & Tickets
- Square 1813 (Plein 1813) Tours & Tickets
- Royal Delft (Koninklijke Porceleyne Fles) Tours & Tickets
- Delft Pottery of Delftse Pauw Tours & Tickets
- Gemeentemuseum Den Haag Tours & Tickets
- Peace Palace (Vredespaleis) Tours & Tickets
- Prison Gate Museum (Gevangenpoort) Tours & Tickets
- Louwman Museum Tours & Tickets
- Panorama Mesdag Tours & Tickets
- Sculptures by the Sea (Museum Beelden aan Zee) Tours & Tickets