Top The Hague Street Food Tours
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All The Hague Tours
Sort by: Featured
Taste your way around The Hague on a walking tour of the city’s food scene. Learn about The Hague’s history and cuisine while exploring the charming streets, and make food stops to taste local delicacies. Visit boutique bakeries, pubs and cafes beloved by the locals, and sample drinks and sweet and savory dishes as you chat to your guide and the artisanal vendors. As you eat and explore, experience Holland’s celebrated ‘gezelligheid’— the warm conviviality that's central to local culture. Numbers are limited to 10 for a small-group experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Street Food Tours in The Hague are taking additional safety precautions?
These The Hague experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Street Food Tours in The Hague are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in The Hague may have limited interaction with crowds:
- The Hague City Hall (Stadhuis) Tours & Tickets
- Gemeentemuseum Den Haag Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® Scheveningen Tours & Tickets
- Escher in Het Paleis Tours & Tickets
- Peace Palace (Vredespaleis) Tours & Tickets
- Louwman Museum Tours & Tickets
- Museon Tours & Tickets
- Royal Delft (Koninklijke Porceleyne Fles) Tours & Tickets
- Scheveningen Tours & Tickets
- The Hague Museum of Photography (Fotomuseum Den Haag) Tours & Tickets
- Delft Pottery of Delftse Pauw Tours & Tickets