Top Tirana Food Tours
54 results | All Tirana Tours
* A traveler said: "Nice cooking class a good way to learn more about the Albanian cousin., a fun afternoon with Vine and Raki."
* A traveler said: "I was only in Tirana for 48 hours and this day trip was a great way to get a personal experience and insight into the evolution of Tirana and the Albanian culture. I had not realised some of the very interesting history and our guide Leo gave great care of the tour and made it an experience to remember! I especially liked the bunker tours and it was much better having Leo talk me through it, rather than just reading the labels. If you are in Tirana then check it out!"
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent tour to get to know downtown Tirana and the local cuisines. Xhulio is a great guide, very knowledgeable, and you can tell he loves what he does. I didn’t feel like I missed out on anything due to my dietary restrictions, which was fantastic. I did two tours with Go as Local, and thoroughly enjoyed both of them."
* A traveler said: "Even though I was the only one going there that day, my guide Aron was very helpful and informative. Loved the tour and definitely recommend. Berat is very beautiful with its amazing history and unique architecture!"
* A traveler said: "I had a fantastic full day trip, felt safe all the time and saw the highlights of Kosovo. The driver even solved the issue with the policeman in Pristina who made trouble because I did not wear the mask in the city."
* A traveler said: "My driver arrived at my hotel a bit earlier than expected. But it's ok, I heard traffic in Tirana especially in the morning could be challenging. He speaks very good English so we spoke about different subjects along the way."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing! We had an excursion through wine yards and winery. We heard many stories about wine making and traditional rituals when drinking rakija. The guides and the family are really knowledgeable and acts as if you were a part of family. They are really hospitable and overall pleasant people to be around to. The wine tasting was amazing too! So much wine and rakija available and plenty of appetizers which are locally produced. Would definitely recommend this tour. Although it might seem weird to go on a tour with only you and your travel buddy, it was not awkward at all! Thank you for the amazing time! Kristiana and Edmunds"
* A traveler said: "We learned a lot about the communist history of Albania and the food was excellent as well. This was a fantastic deal for the price."
* A traveler said: "A really good day trip from Tirana to see the historical Berat and a sweet family run vineyard. A great informational walking tour of Berat castle by someone that lives in the castle grounds is a nice touch. The winery stop for lunch was amazing, and their wines are divine; I wish I could have bought some back with me! I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone visiting Albania."
* A traveler said: "Juli was our guide. The booking and picking up instructions were very straightforward and he picked us up from our hotel. We began in Durres and he told us about the history of Albania during the car journey. We began in the archaeology museum. He had the right balance between pointing out the key exhibits and leaving us to make our own way. We went to the amphitheatre, which was fascinating and undisturbed. The wine tasking experience was excellent. We were lucky enough to be be guided by an intern (Tom), who showed us the vineyard and where the wine is made and stored. He then guided us through four wines and a raki. This was at a beautiful spot overlooking a lake. We had some tasty snacks."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this day with Ani, my guide. It was such a laid back and chill day, just casually strolling around the neighbourhoods and exploring. Sprinkled with a little history here and there about the various bazaars we visited. The food we ate was perfectly spaced apart from each other. It was the perfect introduction to Tirana."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Skopje
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Alberobello & Locorotondo
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Macedonia