Top Transylvania Seasonal & Special Occasions
19 results | All Transylvania Tours
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this trip , the whole process went so smoothly from start to finish , booking through this company was so very easy and recieved a couple of nice txt messages previous to going telling me where and what time slot I needed to be for the tickets , we were met by a very nice gentleman who gave us the tickets and pointed us in the direction we needed to be then we went on to the castle for our trip . Would highly recommend this company , very high standard of business"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide was super nice and new tons about the area. Once we got to the Turda Salt Mine, he knew even more! He knew the history, the details, little known facts, any question I had was answered!! I definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Tudor, the curly guide, has been great! We started with a spectacular tour of the salt mines: an impressive experience, that also included some rowing 🚣♀️ at the bottom of the most spectacular of caves. That was followed by a wonderful hiking and a visit to a beautiful hidden town. A must for everyone visiting Transylvania!!!"
* A traveler said: "Had the absolute best day out visiting the castles with Charles! Great driver with lots of interesting stories about the region. He told me the history of each castle, both of which were amazing. All in all I would highly recommend this tour for anyone visiting the area and was the highlight of my trip to Romania!"
* A traveler said: "The tour unforgettable. The tour guide (Vlad) was absolutely amazing and highly recommendable!! Vlad did superb job creating gone of the best moments in our family holiday experience."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. 100% would recommend if in Brasov. The driver is very helpful and friendly and we managed to cover a lot of space in a very short time. Only tip is to book bear sanctuary tickets on day before. The trip organiser were very proactive and helpful in calling us the night before to explain this to us."
* A traveler said: "We started our tour with the visit of Peles...and we were very impressed. Just marvellous. Our guide (Florin) is very competent and knows his subject perfectly..He could tell us words about each rooms. It was the same for Bran castle as well. We recommand this unforgettable tour"
* A traveler said: "Charlie has been an amazing guide and a fantastic companion for this long and beautiful day! It helped us with some extra-trip organizational issues and has been funny, patient and helpful the whole time. One of the best guides ever! Ah, and the scenery is absolutely breathtaking! We even managed to spot (from a safe distance) 10 bears! Apparently a record! The cherry on top for the perfect day and experience! Absolutely recommended - go with Charlie for a wonderful Transfagarasan experience!"
* A traveler said: "This is a great once in a lifetime experience. Andrei was amazing and so friendly. It was great even for someone with no experience like me. And the scenery breathtaking. We are already thinking about other trips for next year. Andrei recommended some mountain trails I would love to do."
* A traveler said: "This trip was memorable. I enjoyed the Dracula themed festivities but I also got to experience and learn about the rich culture of Romania. I will definitely do it again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Turda salt mine (4h, from Cluj)
- Day Trip From Cluj - Turda Salt Mine,Turda Gorge and Rimetea Village :)
- Halloween at Bran Castle from Brasov ,Octomber 30 , 2021
- Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress Tour from Brasov with Optional Peles Castle Visit
- One day trip Bear Sanctuary, Dracula Castle, Rasnov Fortress from Brasov
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Sighisoara
- Things to do in Sibiu
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Iasi
- Things to do in Belgrade
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Macedonia