Top Transylvania Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
370 results | All Transylvania Tours
* A traveler said: "Had the absolute best day out visiting the castles with Charles! Great driver with lots of interesting stories about the region. He told me the history of each castle, both of which were amazing. All in all I would highly recommend this tour for anyone visiting the area and was the highlight of my trip to Romania!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this trip , the whole process went so smoothly from start to finish , booking through this company was so very easy and recieved a couple of nice txt messages previous to going telling me where and what time slot I needed to be for the tickets , we were met by a very nice gentleman who gave us the tickets and pointed us in the direction we needed to be then we went on to the castle for our trip . Would highly recommend this company , very high standard of business"
* A traveler said: "We started our tour with the visit of Peles...and we were very impressed. Just marvellous. Our guide (Florin) is very competent and knows his subject perfectly..He could tell us words about each rooms. It was the same for Bran castle as well. We recommand this unforgettable tour"
* A traveler said: "The tour unforgettable. The tour guide (Vlad) was absolutely amazing and highly recommendable!! Vlad did superb job creating gone of the best moments in our family holiday experience."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. 100% would recommend if in Brasov. The driver is very helpful and friendly and we managed to cover a lot of space in a very short time. Only tip is to book bear sanctuary tickets on day before. The trip organiser were very proactive and helpful in calling us the night before to explain this to us."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide was super nice and new tons about the area. Once we got to the Turda Salt Mine, he knew even more! He knew the history, the details, little known facts, any question I had was answered!! I definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Peles Castle is simply amazing! I visited lots of castles in France, Denmark, Italy, and Britain, but this one is one of my favorites castles! Unfortunately, Rasnov Fortress is still in renovation, for at least 2 more years, they say."
* A traveler said: "Charlie has been an amazing guide and a fantastic companion for this long and beautiful day! It helped us with some extra-trip organizational issues and has been funny, patient and helpful the whole time. One of the best guides ever! Ah, and the scenery is absolutely breathtaking! We even managed to spot (from a safe distance) 10 bears! Apparently a record! The cherry on top for the perfect day and experience! Absolutely recommended - go with Charlie for a wonderful Transfagarasan experience!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was very good, pick ups on time. Great team, knowledgeable and helpful guide . Very good English . Last but not least, lovely personality cause let's be honest nobody likes a grumpy guide! I thoroughly recommend this trip, we had a lovely time!"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic day with our guide visiting the castles. Beautiful scenery in each of the places we visited. |We were taken aback by the sheer opulamce of Peles Castle. |I am glad we visited in a quieter period as I imagine it gets very busy in height of summer."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Friendly guide. Great service: collected at and brought back to the hotel. The bears were superb. We had a great view. Saw several bears among others we saw a mother and a young bear. I would definitely advise this trip."
* A traveler said: "The whole day was exceptional. Our guide Tiberiu was extremely knowledgeable and made the excursion more interesting than we expected. All stops were great and we'll certainly have beautiful memories. Thank you :-)"
* A traveler said: "Being winter, my friend and I were the only ones on the tour and were essentially treated to a private guided tour! Our guide Chris allowed us flexibility in essentially designing our own tour and resulted in a lovely, personalised day out! A great way to spend the day exploring the area."
Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress Tour from Brasov with Entrance Fees Included - Optional Peles Castle Visit
* A traveler said: "The time and places were very good and the tour guide friendly and with experience about the topics and very patient"
* A traveler said: "We were looking for a guided tour of Sibiu when we came across this quest. It was easy to purchase, load load and get started. Directions were clear and the interactive interface was well designed and easy to follow. The ability to linger and explore further rather than follow a rigid time schedule was a real bonus. Really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip made better by our guide Ilona, she had great English and answered my many questions even if they had nothing to do with our trip, I would recommend to all, if I get a chance I would use this company again"
* A traveler said: "My guide had a thorough knowledge on the history of the castle and all it's quirks. Also hilarious at times which made my tour more enjoyable. I certainly recommend it instead of the similar but overpriced competition."
* A traveler said: "Tudor, the curly guide, has been great! We started with a spectacular tour of the salt mines: an impressive experience, that also included some rowing 🚣♀️ at the bottom of the most spectacular of caves. That was followed by a wonderful hiking and a visit to a beautiful hidden town. A must for everyone visiting Transylvania!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent time throughout the day. Bogdan was really knowledgeable and a great guide (and driver!). The Bear Sanctuary is wonderful - it’s beautiful and it’s amazing to see the bears that close."
* A traveler said: "The description does not do this tour justice. It is way above what I expected in both beauty and fun. Bogdan, the tour guide is amazing- he went way above and beyond. He is one of the best guides I've ever had. My trip also included zip-lining and tandem paragliding - all set up by Bogdan at the last minute. I would do this one again!"
* A traveler said: "Emil was a wonderful guide. We learned a lot from him about the complex history of Sibiu and this area. He is a pleasant, thoughtful person who clearly loves his subject. He gave us time to absorb the information and ask questions."
* A traveler said: "Braşov is s beautiful city to visit, our tour took place in a cold night but it was fab, guide brill, really seemed to enjoy talking about the history of this place & made it all very interesting, a definate must do in Brasov"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress Tour from Brasov with Optional Peles Castle Visit
- Day trip:Peles Castle , Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress Tour from Brasov
- Small-Group Day trip Transfagarasan road and Poienari Fortress from Brasov
- Small-Group Brown Bear-Watching Experience from Brasov
- Small-Group Tour Sighisoara, Rupea Fortress and Viscri Day Trip from Brasov
- Harman Fortified Church (Biserica Fortificata Harman)
- Howling Waterfall (Cascada Urlatoarea)
- Sibiu Lutheran Cathedral (St. Mary's Evangelical Church)
- Domogled-Valea Cernei National Park
- Sinaia Monastery
- Sibiu Orthodox Cathedral (Holy Trinity Cathedral)
- Piata Mare (Great Square)
- Brasov Citadel (Cetatea Brasovului)
- Brukenthal National Museum (Brukenthal Palace)
- Bridge of Lies (Podul Minciunilor)
- Turda Salt Mine (Salina Turda)
- Apuseni Natural Park (Parcul Natural Apuseni)
- Turda Gorge (Cheile Turzii)
- Rope Street (Strada Sforii)
- Poiana Brasov
- Balea Lake (Lacul Balea)
- Catherine’s Gate (Poarta Ecaterinei)
- Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Piatra Craiului National Park
- Clock Tower
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Sighisoara
- Things to do in Sibiu
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Iasi
- Things to do in Belgrade
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Macedonia