Top Trogir Outdoor Activities
116 results | All Trogir Tours
* A traveler said: "Phillip was an extremely friendly and patient guide. Beautiful views and great fun for the whole family."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun time with a great guide ( Rocco) and a great Captain ( Kiki ). I highly recommend this tour. Not only do you get to experience the Blue Cave and the islands but you get a different perception of Split from the boat."
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely day,designed by our skipper Stefan. Our wish was to go to Hvar and have some baths along the way. He brought us to several gorgeous turqouis bays for swimming and to a lovely restaurant on Hvar for lunch. Our group age between 7 and 70 were all saying this was the best day of our vacation! Lot’s of memories"
* A traveler said: "Mayer Charter was awesome. Really knowledgeable guides who did their best to help us out. Showed us lots of things and the blue cave is so worth it. Got to swim and snorkel in 2 spots as well. Highly recommend. (you pay for the blue cave in person with cash --> very cheap)."
* A traveler said: "Andrej was the most amazing guide. He is very passionate about what he does. He provided us with so many information about the country. I was traveling with my 2 year old and he was very patient and helpful. Recommended many places which have been worth visiting. Definitely doing this trip again when I come back."
* A traveler said: "Many thanks to Dario our tour guide and Dale our bus driver. We had a fantastic time! Dario's wealth of Croatian and world history was paramount. We truly had a great time. We highly recommend this tour. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed the day trip! Tony was a great guide. Definitely can do Plitvice Lakes in one day."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide very friendly, easy to understand. Minimal waiting time. Best value for money. Overall a great experience"
* A traveler said: "Ivan was an excellent guide and super kind! The lagoon is beautiful and he gave us plenty of time in each area."
* A traveler said: "It is an interesting way to see Krka waterfalls when you don't have a car. Our guide - Ernesto was a really funny guy. I'd recommend that trip :)"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip on a boat between islands and to Hvar. Enjoy 100 of time, even sea level was too high to get to Blue cave inside. A lot of fun while riding on a boat."
* A traveler said: "Very good service , the blue lagoon is like paradise with crystal water, the lunch is decent & there’s a bar that you can buy a drink from. The village at Solta is beautiful & we had delicious ice cream in one of its cafes. I recommend this tour for everyone"
* A traveler said: "We had a lot of fun, never really done these kind of things, so really enjoyed the adventure. the guide was really helpful, friendly and flexible. I would recommend this to other travelers who would like to see something fun, be able to relax, and at the same time have fun in the water."
* A traveler said: "The Trip was very good. Everytime again. We hat a good meel and see the blue Walter of the blue Lagune"
* A traveler said: "I surprised my girlfriend with a private day trip. The day was wonderful and will be remembered forever. A special thank goes to our skipper Mario, who responded to our every request and was able to show us many beautiful places. We would book the tour again at any time."
* A traveler said: "The Blue Cave and 5 islands tour was the highlight of our stay in Split. Toni, our skipper from Mayer Charter, was awesome. Toni was personable and provided great information about all of the islands and sites visited. We had plenty of time to swim and enjoy each of the stops. He also gave great recommendations for dining, shopping and the Split area in general."
* A traveler said: "Stunning landscapes you will not find anywhere else. Delightful, knowledgeable guide, who provided an alternative route for a member of our party who strained her ankle along the route. We were provided ample break time, both during the bus journey to and from the park as well as along the route through the park. One of the best tours we have ever taken."