Trogir Tours - page 2
* A traveler said: "Best driver Duje always smiling and very funny happy to be with him😁 And our guid anita was very nice she gave us many informations about plitvice lakes"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely day,designed by our skipper Stefan. Our wish was to go to Hvar and have some baths along the way. He brought us to several gorgeous turqouis bays for swimming and to a lovely restaurant on Hvar for lunch. Our group age between 7 and 70 were all saying this was the best day of our vacation! Lot’s of memories"
* A traveler said: "Very good trip. Highly recommended. The guide (Mille) was friendly & professional. He had great stories about the regions and locations we went to. The starting point at Split at 0820 is easy to find. First stop at Trogir to pick up others. 30 mins there for have a quick look around. Then to Primosten with an hour stop. Enough time to go to the church & vantage point from the top & have a coffee by the waterfront. I recommend getting some beach shoes near the car park for later. Then off to Sibernik for another hour. Beautiful heritage town. Worth going into the church. Get sandwiches for the waterfall here. Then off to Krka. 3 hours at the amazing waterfalls. Mille have great instructions for good views. The beach shoes are very useful for getting into the river. Food is available by the swimming points. The waterfall is simply stunning and really worth swimming out to the rope for a great view. Water is a bit chilly at first but you’ll get used to it very quickly. Time flies very quickly when you’re in the water but from the main bridge, it is about 15 min back to the car park. Back in Split by 1830."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, our skipper took us to some very nice places where no tourist goes which was great!"
* A traveler said: "We went to Mostar and Polticje instead of Medjugorje and it was absolutely wonderful- the views, the people, the tour guides, the driver. Hands down favorite tour from our four days of tours. Amazing sights and very insightful"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip on a boat between islands and to Hvar. Enjoy 100 of time, even sea level was too high to get to Blue cave inside. A lot of fun while riding on a boat."
* A traveler said: "This is probably the best day trip I have ever taken. Andre (the driver) was absolutely fantastic and our guide in Mostar was also amazing! Don’t pass on this trip and the early start is definitely worth it. It will get you there before the crowds."
* A traveler said: "Where to start?! My family of 5, including three kids (10,8 and 4) had the best day on this tour! The pick up and driver were prompt, our tour guide was amazing and knew so much about everywhere we went! My kids fell in love with Lydija and wanted her to come with us for the rest of our trip! The falls were gorgeous and it was such a nice day to walk through the park! If you are looking for a Krka tour, book this one!!"
* A traveler said: "We booked five 'shared' tours on this trip, and 4 out of 5 turned out to be just the two of us, including this one! Our guide was great, very informative, and we learned a lot about this lovely little town on our short tour."
* A traveler said: "Bus journey was spectacular and learned so much about Croatia on our way to Dubrovnik fantastic tour"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day with Joshep, who found us the most peaceful and beautiful bays to swim and relax in. Stopped off in Milna for a wonderful lunch. As we booked this for just our group - he modified the itinerary on the fly to accommodate what we really wanted from this trip. Communication from the whole team was seamless. I can't recommend them highly enough."