Top Turin Port Transfers
15 results | All Turin Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour with an even more amazing tour Guide Stefano. He was patient, spoke English fluently and knew the city like the back of his hand. His history about Turin and the monuments was complete and this is one individual who needs to be recognised by Viator!"
* A traveler said: "Well worth the money to get out and see all that Turin has to offer. This is such an underrated city for tourism. Absolutely loved this city and our visit and the Hop On Hop Off Tour allowed us to see areas we wouldn't normally have been able to see!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was really a pleasure: the charming places visited and the experience of the guide mixed perfectly"
* A traveler said: "Francesco was friendly and very knowledgeable about his home city. We had a great few hours biking around Turin with him! Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Wandering around in a city without a guide has no point! Melissoula was the ultimate guide for the city of Turin! You will learn many interesting things for the city gems and if you are lucky as we were you will meet interesting people from the group! Hope the best for you Melissoula and if you happen to travel to our city we will be glad to return the favor!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Street food tour in Turin! We were lucky to have a private tour from tour guide and chef Abram, who is very friendly and knows a lot about Italian food! We had coffee and sweets at a pasticceria, typical local cheeses in a beautiful old shop, then we went for a an olive oil tasting, which was a whole new experience:) we ended the tour with a traditional Torino style lunch and ice cream, it was all very tasteful. And in the meantime we wandered through different parts of the city, also the less touristic areas."
* A traveler said: "Alberto our guide was both enthusiastic and informative. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the region and the wines. We were given information on each wine we tasted. We were even able to go to a small farmers market. I would highly recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale)
- Via Po
- Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)
- Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)
- Mole Antonelliana
- Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)
- Piazza Statuto
- Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)
- Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)
- Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)
- Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica)
- Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)
- Grinzane Cavour Castle
- Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)
- QC Termetorino
- Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)
- Zoom Torino
- Juventus Stadium
- Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes