Top Turin Walking Tours
112 results | All Turin Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour with an even more amazing tour Guide Stefano. He was patient, spoke English fluently and knew the city like the back of his hand. His history about Turin and the monuments was complete and this is one individual who needs to be recognised by Viator!"
* A traveler said: "Well worth the money to get out and see all that Turin has to offer. This is such an underrated city for tourism. Absolutely loved this city and our visit and the Hop On Hop Off Tour allowed us to see areas we wouldn't normally have been able to see!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Street food tour in Turin! We were lucky to have a private tour from tour guide and chef Abram, who is very friendly and knows a lot about Italian food! We had coffee and sweets at a pasticceria, typical local cheeses in a beautiful old shop, then we went for a an olive oil tasting, which was a whole new experience:) we ended the tour with a traditional Torino style lunch and ice cream, it was all very tasteful. And in the meantime we wandered through different parts of the city, also the less touristic areas."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really a pleasure: the charming places visited and the experience of the guide mixed perfectly"
* A traveler said: "Wandering around in a city without a guide has no point! Melissoula was the ultimate guide for the city of Turin! You will learn many interesting things for the city gems and if you are lucky as we were you will meet interesting people from the group! Hope the best for you Melissoula and if you happen to travel to our city we will be glad to return the favor!"
* A traveler said: "Francesco was friendly and very knowledgeable about his home city. We had a great few hours biking around Turin with him! Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "We were wonderfully hosted by the grandson of the vinery Sobrero and he made us (10 participants) feel special and welcome. I have learned quite a lot about wine and the way you grow the plants to make a special “drop” out of it. I would recommend this tour to anybody."
* A traveler said: "Alberto our guide was both enthusiastic and informative. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the region and the wines. We were given information on each wine we tasted. We were even able to go to a small farmers market. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This pass covers a wide range of attractions, and has an extra option for people interested in going to Venaria Reale and/or taking the lift in the Cinema Museum. It is great value for money and straightforward to use. The staff was friendly and guided me when I went to retrieve it with the online voucher."
* A traveler said: "Well-planned tour. Guide was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "This museum is full of history, a truly memorable experience. Our guide was enthusiastic and knew every detail regarding this museum and about its history. Now we have a much better understanding of Egyptian life from 4,000 years ago. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide Melissoula did a excellent job and showed us interesting places in this short time. As for her. Realy recommendable."
* A traveler said: "Cecilia is the best tour guide we have ever had. She is extremely knowledgeable about both the chocolate she is giving you and the history of Torino. Cecilia introduced us to some of the most amazing chocolate we have ever had! A Bicerin can easily become addictive! In addition, she is very personable and engaging. We immediately all hit it off making the experience even better! I have already recommended her tour to other people considering going to Torino. I can’t say enough very positive things about Cecilia and her chocolate tour!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect host! Really interesting stories! I loved the small details of Turin! I would definitely recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Melissoula, was extremely friendly knowledgeable and kind, she explained everything in detail, with the passion from a true artist, the street museum needs to be visited with a guide as there are so many details and stories. She even give our girls cookies."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- QC Termetorino
- Via Po
- Zoom Torino
- Grinzane Cavour Castle
- Mole Antonelliana
- Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)
- Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)
- Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)
- Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale)
- Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)
- Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica)
- Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)
- Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)
- Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)
- Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)
- Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)
- Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)
- Juventus Stadium
- Piazza Statuto
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes