Top Tuscany Outdoor Activities
480 results | All Tuscany Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful and Christian was a knowledgeable, engaging and patient guide. His assistant Alex was also very helpful and helped keep everyone safe and in track. The stops were very interesting and very beautiful and the Italian meal was authentic and delicious."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day exploring CT for the first time. Our guides Manolo and Gabrielo were delightful, informative, and efficient. The trip was 100% better with their sage advice and helpful tips. Did not make the hike this time as I had hurt my knee though will definitely return to explore the trails and villages more I t he future."
* A traveler said: "We loved zooming around the Tuscan countryside, and our guide was super fun and personable. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on this tour. The horseback riding was a unique and fun experience, coupled with the wine tasting made for a great time. Would highly recommend. Erica was also a great tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour especially when you first arrive. You get a good overview of the area. The tour guide was very informative and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, but you must be physically fit to complete it. Lots of uphill biking! Great tour of winery, Good wine."
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing trip - the highlight of our time in Florence. Lavi was a great tour guide. We learned so much, saw lots of beautiful scenery, and sampled lots of wonderful wine. Our lunch was delicious, and the venue offered a great view. We really enjoyed meeting the others on our tour as well - bonus!"
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "Strange experience, but we could enter Uffizi... Payed 63 euro, got 1 ticket worth 24 euro and 1 free ticket for granddaughter of 14 years... The lady that got our tickets from the uffizi office was very nice, though also a bit werd... Strange experience but we got in all right...."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day trip to do from Florence to see more of the Tuscan countryside and immerse yourself into its beauty and history. Jacopo and Renada were fantastic guides and we loved every aspect of the tour (especially the wine tasting!)"
* A traveler said: "Very easy to find the representative she took our info gave us the tickets and we were in. No waiting in line she explained the whole process was very easy and no waiting."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this ride and dinner abundantly! The scenery was beautiful and the ride was pleasant! Afterward we were taken to a small town nearby for an amazing dinner at a restaurant with the most spectacular view. We would highly recommend this trip to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Alex was the perfect guide! He knows and loves the region, was kind and funny, and kept us all entertained with his knowledge and stories. (Emiliano our driver was amazing as well.) I now know why Tuscany is a place that everyone loves. Wear sturdy shoes and be ready to do some hiking and climbing, all of which give views that cannot be beat."
* A traveler said: "Giada was incredibly knowledgeable. She was very personable and approachable. Tour was on time and we were not rushed. Had a wonderful time. Tha k you."
* A traveler said: "The walking tour was amazing. Mel, our guide, was very knowledgeable and very new ce! We would definitely use the same vendor in the future."
* A traveler said: "This is less of a tour and more organized travel logistics, which is perfect for cinque terra. Communication was great, travel arrangements were smooth, was the perfect way to see the area."
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely tourguide named Lucca. We wouldn't have minded a somewhat higher pace than 30km/h. The winetasting and lunch were great!"
* A traveler said: "Violeta & Antonio made our day. The trip was safe and well done. The wine - high quality. What a nice wine tasting experience!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was wonderful Very knowledgeable Seen all the highlights and insights Would highly recommend this particular guide"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was fantastic. The hike was incredible and our tour guide, Francesco, was a joy to hike with. The wine tasting was the perfect end to the journey. 10/10 recommend"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour of the David! Loved the tour guide and she was so passionate and fun to spend the morning with!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jessica, was so knowledgeable and personable. She provided the best possible guidance and took time to answer all of our questions and to recommend other special places to visit."
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of the time and it was nice to be able to track the bus location with the phone app. The bus staff is very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent way to skip the long lines and see the exhibits! You do need to wait until the ticket office opens to get your tickets, but then you go in quickly."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)
- Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)
- Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)
- Mascagni Terrace (Terrazza Mascagni)
- Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Santa Margherita Basilica (Basilica di Santa Margherita)
- Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)
- Ospedale degli Innocenti
- Villa Gamberaia
- San Frediano
- Via Fillungo
- Villa Garzoni Garden (Storico Giardino Garzoni)
- Lucca Clock Tower (Torre delle Ore)
- Lucca Cathedral (Duomo di Lucca)
- Piazza di Santa Maria Novella
- Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)
- Temple of San Biagio (Tempio di San Biagio)
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy