* A traveler said: "Violeta & Antonio made our day. The trip was safe and well done. The wine - high quality. What a nice wine tasting experience!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the tour in Siena the most as well as the winery/farm. The food and wine were great and the guides were excellent throughout the trip. Angela and Emiliano were on top of everything and really had the whole day planned out. I would have liked more free time to shop at the locations, but it was overall a great day."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day exploring CT for the first time. Our guides Manolo and Gabrielo were delightful, informative, and efficient. The trip was 100% better with their sage advice and helpful tips. Did not make the hike this time as I had hurt my knee though will definitely return to explore the trails and villages more I t he future."
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing trip - the highlight of our time in Florence. Lavi was a great tour guide. We learned so much, saw lots of beautiful scenery, and sampled lots of wonderful wine. Our lunch was delicious, and the venue offered a great view. We really enjoyed meeting the others on our tour as well - bonus!"
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "Well planned tour with lots of great inside information. Costatino and his yellow umbrella made the trip Fun and exiting. Luca; our driver was courteous and friendly. Highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide, very good at explaining so that us English speaking people had no trouble understanding! Thank you Cossette!!"
* A traveler said: "Totally awesome. Great experience, good people, great food, fun time. If you have 7 hours in Florence you should do this."
* A traveler said: "We had a really nice afternoon with Max and Luca, our inspiring and entertaining teachers. Now all the students were really good and it was nice atmosphere when we finished the class by eating our good pizzas and ice creams. During the bus journey up to the bodngården we saw beautiful views, the landscape and Firenze."
* A traveler said: "Vintage Vespas, Tuscan hills, fabulous home cooked food in a beautiful little local garden and great hosts Christian and Alex…. What’s not to love? Oh, and you can drive a vintage Fiat 500 if you prefer. Can it get any better? Answer… NO!"
* A traveler said: "We found the day to be more than expected. Good food, great wine and amazing landscape. Our guide was both personable and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jessica, was so knowledgeable and personable. She provided the best possible guidance and took time to answer all of our questions and to recommend other special places to visit."
* A traveler said: "Superb trip although be prepared for the steps!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic and I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day exploring San Gimignano, Siena, and Monteriggioni topped off with a fabulous lunch and wine tasting. The wine, olive oil and balsamic vinegar were AMAZING! An incredible value and really fun day."
* A traveler said: "The guide Dr. Fabbri was extremely knowledgeable on all subjects art, history, engineering of the structure etc. she made the experience amazing"
* A traveler said: "We loved zooming around the Tuscan countryside, and our guide was super fun and personable. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely thrilling ride. Driver Heidi has a great passion for driving and telling us the many uses and qualities of marble. Really worthwhile. It's tricky to find the meeting place. Yes, when in doubt, keep going up!"
* A traveler said: "Angelo our tour guide was excellent. He turned the history into a walking story for us as we learned about Florence. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very easy and smooth. We got inside in less than a minute, and the company representative was well marked."
* A traveler said: "Chef Vary was a great teacher and made everything seem simple while also keeping it very fun! Food was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "overwhelming. we had the luck to get probably the best guide - christian, american/californian living in florence - who not only knew the whole stories perfectly but put himself a lot of passion into telling them."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and informative. Relaxed and had a good sense of humour. It was also a good chance to meet other people from other nationalities and chat over lunch"
* A traveler said: "Guido the King of Florence” was a hoot. Highlight besides him was the ride to Piazzale Michelangelo, the highest point of the city, not accessible by tour busses etc. Recommended it to others in our package tour."
* A traveler said: "Giada was incredibly knowledgeable. She was very personable and approachable. Tour was on time and we were not rushed. Had a wonderful time. Tha k you."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small-Group Wine Tasting Experience in the Tuscan Countryside
- Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence with Optional Hiking
- Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence
- Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse with Local Market Tour from Florence
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse from Florence