Top Utah Art & Culture
58 results | All Utah Tours
* A traveler said: "John was an excellent tour guide! He drove us to out of the way beautiful places and told us so many interesting facts. He was very knowledgeable on many different topics. Best part of our trip so far.🎉"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of our trip was getting the one on one attention from our tour guide Jamie. He was so knowledgeable and really explained the history behind everything he showed us. We had a Fantastic tour experience!"
* A traveler said: "Toney, our guide is AMAZING!!! He made our experience Monumental! :) What an awesome and memorable trip! Thank you Toney! If anyone is reading this review, request for Toney. He is kind, helpful, courteous and knowledgeable with his trade. The Indian song he sang was the Cherry 🍒 on the top!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely float on Colorado River with a knowledgeable guide. The full day trip included lunch which was fantastic Cesar salad wrap."
* A traveler said: "The rapids are very mild at the end of the season so it’s much more fun to get in the water to ride the rapids. Our guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Dave was fantastic. He was so knowledgeable about the history of the park, the different layers of rock and also the many movies that had been filmed at the park. A great day."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with excellent guides. Everything was wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone. Awesome views"
* A traveler said: "Great guided rafting trip, very professional people knowing there stuff, love the personal help and they let you swim in the Colorado river! Little hard to find between the bigger rafting companys."
* A traveler said: "So much fun and such a great way to get views from the water. Water levels were very low because it is late in the season, but it made for a very calm but fun "white water drift" and allowed me to get amazing photos. Dan or "River Jesus" was so great and made sure we all got the most out of our trip."
* A traveler said: "OUSTANDING TOUR!!! Clyde was our guide and he educated us so well on culture, the beauty that surrounded us, and the amazing number of movie and other mutli-media outlets that used the area as a backdrop. This was a "bucket-list" item of mine and it didn't disappointed!!! Do it!"
* A traveler said: "The App was on point. I love the narration of the histories and scientific facts provided. It was very helpful and made us feel that we have our own private guide during the whole tour."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, went out of his way to make us comfortable. No wait, great value. Loved the history and the Navajo stories."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so personable and knowledgeable about the area. The information he gave us regarding the flash floods was interesting. Without the guide, our experience wouldn't have been as rich."
* A traveler said: "Tim was an awesome and amazing tour guide!! Tour was great. Got to see a lot of the park😎 Would highly recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Had more than a chuckle or two while learning a little history along the way. Thank you for doing a great job!"
* A traveler said: "Going to Monument Valley was extremely worthwhile. Our guides made the trip so very interesting. These young ladies knew so much history and were fantastic at sharing it with us. They made the valley come alive with their knowledge. A must tour on anyone's itinerary."
* A traveler said: "The lady who led the tour was very informative and funny. She was also very helpful to all the passengers. A great trip to The Great Salt Lake."
* A traveler said: "John was an excellent guide and very knowledgeable with history, culture and geological information. He made the sights come alive with his stories passed down from his grandparents! He even showed us how to get the best photos. This tour is not to be missed!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our kids were so excited, we got to pet baby cows, which are so cute! once we got to the bonfire area the stars were brighter, we’ve never seen the stars like that, such incredible views of stars, you could see the Milky Way! It would have been so fun to bring a telescope The s’mores with homemade marshmallows were delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Whitney was a fantastic guide. He was very knowledgable about the canyon and surrounding areas. His personal stories and anecdotes added a personal touch. He also took excellent pics!"
* A traveler said: "The back country part was the best. Our guide was great. Having someone add to what we were seeing made it great."
* A traveler said: "This place is gorgeous. Our guide Larry Team was amazing. He shared so much knowledge and history. I am humbled by the beauty of the land, the kindness of the people and the culture. Not only did the tour take us through the natural monuments but also the life of the people. Effie showed us how she crafts inspriring loomed tapestries. There is handmade crafts and lovely jewelry for purchase throughout. We almost missed this part of our traveling due to Covid and am so thankful the land opened up to tourists again in July so we could have this experience."
* A traveler said: "Lots of great local tips on trails. Excellent view of interesting petroglyphs. Safe and great for families. Thanks, Woody!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Missouri