Top Utah Float Trips
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Utah Tours
Moab is blessed with the Colorado River running right through the middle of the desert, and on this Moab whitewater rafting tour, experience a scenic float down the river that also has Class III rapids. This tour takes place near Fishers Tower, which is just on the outskirts of Moab, where you can swim in the river, photograph wildlife, and listen as your guide explains the geology and history behind the canyons. With various departures during the day at 9:00 am, 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm, the half-day trip can fit into most schedules. Bring the whole family on a fun-filled half-day Colorado River trip that runs about 7 river miles (11 km) with fantastic scenery and moderate rapids. Noon departures include a lunch by the riverside.
This white-water rafting trip covers a 14-mile (22-km) section of the Colorado River near Fisher Towers, a short drive from Moab. Stunning canyon scenery provides awe-inspiring vistas throughout the day. The full-day adventure features oar rafts operated by river guides, although inflatable kayaks are usually available upon request. At lunchtime, your guide serves a buffet-style picnic during a stop on a riverside beach.
Moab may be known for its desert landscapes, but it's also home to a scenic stretch of the Colorado River that's ideal for beginning rafters. On this full-day guided rafting tour, learn the fundamentals of river safety and paddling, and set off on mild class II rapids with an experienced river guide. During the voyage, get a new perspective on Utah's ancient geology, and enjoy a deli-style lunch on the river banks.
Splash your way down the Colorado River through the rapids of Westwater Canyon, where in addition to rugged desert scenery, there’s the chance you could spot wildlife from soaring bald eagles to river otters and beavers. Over the course of a day, hold on tight as your guide helps navigate the Class III and Class IV whitewater, where rapids have names like Sock-It-To-Me, Funnel Falls and Skull. This trip provides an adrenaline rush amidst walls of red rock canyons, and is great for the traveler who loves a challenge and a bit of desert adventure.
Moab is renowned for outdoor adventure and scenic beauty. Get the best of both while splashing your way down the Colorado during this full-day whitewater rafting trip through Westwater Canyon. From Moab, shuttle out to your put-in and get ready for a wild ride down class III and IV rapids flanked by majestic red rock formations. Lunch, swim, then back in the boat for more adventure.
Canyonlands National Park’s desert landscape is a must-see, but if you don’t want to take a tour with a ton of people, your options for exploring may be limited. This Canyonlands National Park Self-Guided Tour lets you roam the park in your own vehicle while still getting a pre-planned route through the park that targets its main attractions such as Mesa Arch and the White Rim Trail.
Go sightseeing in Salt Lake City with ease on this 2 and a Half Hour Bus Tour. You’ll see some of Utah's top urban attractions like the Mormon Trail, Temple Square, Old Deseret Village, the State Capitol Building, Fort Douglas and sites from the 2002 Winter Olympic Games. Plus, purchase lunch at the Lion House, the former home of pioneer Brigham Young, and take in a live recital at the renowned Mormon Tabernacle.
Float down a 9.5-mile (15-kilometer) stretch of riverside during this private, half-day rafting adventure outside Park City. Admire Utah’s unique scenery from the water. Choose between morning and afternoon departure times for extra convenience. Get hands-on support from your own First Aid-certified rafting guide. Bottled water and a tasty packed picnic lunch are included.
Enjoy an afternoon in canyon country on the Colorado River with Moab's premier boutique adventure outfitter. Trips are capped at 25 guests and transportation is conducted in air-conditioned vans. Wild West Voyages features clean rafts and clean gear.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Float Trips in Utah?
The best Float Trips in Utah according to Viator travelers are:
What Float Trips in Utah are taking additional safety precautions?
These Utah experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Float Trips in Utah are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Utah may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Float Trips
- White Water Rafting
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Virgin River Tours & Tickets
- Park City Mountain Resort Tours & Tickets
- Tracy Aviary Tours & Tickets
- Capitol Reef National Park Tours & Tickets
- Zion-Mt. Carmel Tunnel Tours & Tickets
- Clark Planetarium Tours & Tickets
- Sand Flats Recreation Area Tours & Tickets
- Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort Tours & Tickets
- Fisher Towers Tours & Tickets
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA) Tours & Tickets
- This is the Place Heritage Park Tours & Tickets
- Utah Olympic Park Tours & Tickets
- Zion Human History Museum Tours & Tickets
- Goblin Valley State Park Tours & Tickets
- Emerald Pools Tours & Tickets
- Mill Canyon Dinosaur Trail Tours & Tickets
- Alta Ski Area Tours & Tickets
- Utah Scenic Byway 279 Rock Art Sites Tours & Tickets
- Utah's Hogle Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Zion Canyon Scenic Drive Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Missouri
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets