Plaza del Ayuntamiento Tours
The grand Plaza del Ayuntamiento is one of Valencia’s three main squares.
The stunning plaza has a fountain and patch of grass at its heart, and is flanked by some of Valencia’s most important buildings.
The bell tower of the neoclassical town hall chimes on the hour, and inside the opulent decor features marble and richly carved wood.
The post office is more like a theater than an administrative building, with a leaded-glass dome. The plaza is a popular meeting spot for local Valencians, and is the focus for fireworks displays during the annual Fallas Festival.
Plaza Ayuntamiento is the main square of Valencia’s old quarter, a few blocks south of the central market on Plaza del Mercado.
28 Tours and Activities to Experience Plaza del Ayuntamiento
Frequently Asked Questions
- Authentic Valencian Paella Cooking Class
- Valencia Private Walking Tour with Official Valencian Tourist Guide
- Valencia Silk Road Tour and Paella Meal
- Valencia Historical Walking Tour with Traditional Meal
Things to do near Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Torrevieja
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Balearic Islands