Top Valencia Architecture Tours
21 results | All Valencia Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved it. Great hosts. Even with the rain Mary made it fun. The class was interesting and got to learn a lot about cooking Paella with a hands on approach. Would reccomend to anyone. The drinks were great and the tapas provided before the Paella were great."
* A traveler said: "Christoff was an amazing tour guide; he gave me a brief description of a different places we passed and also taught me about the interesting street art found all throughout the city center. I left the tour feeling like I knew my way around the city and had some new places to check out in further detail. Great tour to start off a trip!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Marcos!!!! We’ve enjoyed your tour and al the tips! We certainly gonna use them during our stay in Valencia Marjon&Wil, Ri-Jan&Dirk"
* A traveler said: "Amazing exhibits and would highly recommend anyone with or without children to go. Our guide was perfect as she engaged with our children and took us to all the important areas as it could be overwhelming as there is so much to see. 3 hours was perfect for our family."
* A traveler said: "We had extra time in Madrid so decided to take this tour and very glad we did. Enjoyed the small group and Maria was an excellent guide. Both stops were beautiful and learned so much! Lunch stop restaurant was also excellent. Highly recommend :)"
* A traveler said: "Luke is such a nice person. The kind of local guy you hope to meet when travelling. 'Local' even if he's british ;) He perfectly knows the amazing and surprising city of Valence, provides sharp historical details and makes his town even more 'vibrant' during a few hours... and takes of each member of the tour Thanks a lot Luke ! Ayssam"
* A traveler said: "Matias was a terrific guide around the Foundation and then looked after us very well at a superb lunch. We were with one other couple which worked perfectly, in the most stunning rooftop location. Food and wine choices were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Excellent informative tour and use of the segways was great fun. Cello was very friendly and knowledgeable and provided us with lots of information about Valencia and also took lots of photos for us. Highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Bogi is an excellent guide. She was not only very knowledgeable of the city's history but also had excellent knowledge of the food and wines of the area. The tapas and wines were really good and you get to enjoy it in a picturesque, private and historic space. We really enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "This was our favorite excursion of the trip. We got to see the city in small groups with terrific guides and then had amazing food with abundant wines, that just kept flowing. Thank you Lara and Nick for a fabulous day!!"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our trip. Eduardo was superior in his knowledge and communications. he catered to our groups desires not some preset routine. While the tour of the Arts and Sciences was superior the roof top tapas was beyond expectations. Eduardo's roof top was the tallest residential building in Valencia and across the street from the Arts and Sciences Center. He had a chef prepare and present the dishes that were excellent and were accompanied by five different wines. It was the most enjoyable day we had in Spain on our ten day tour. I cannot recommend more highly this tour with Eduardo- he ,the tour and food were magnificent! What's beyond five stars?"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience. Knowledgeable, humorous and attentive, our guide ensured that our family received a great introduction into Valencia and life in the City. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This was the perfect tour as we saw so much of Valencia in a short time and the bike paths made the ride very pleasant. My daughter was nervous as she hadn't ridden a bike in a long time but the pace was leisurely and there were plenty of stops. Marsala was very patient and informative. The modern structures are like nothing else and a must see! Since we had already seen the area by the gates on another tour, she took us down by the harbor which my husband especially enjoyed."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Quart Towers (Torres de Quart)
- Museo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)
- Opera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)
- Plaza de la Reina
- Monastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)
- Valencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)
- House of San Vicente Ferrer
- Valencia Hemisferic
- Turia Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)
- Albufera Natural Park (Parque Natural de la Albufera)
- Barrio del Carmen
- Bioparc Valencia
- Institut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)
- Valencia Plaza del Mercado
- Lladró Museum
- Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)
- Museum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)
- Valencia Old Town
- Valencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)
- Admiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Almeria
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Balearic Islands