Top Valletta Bus Tours
49 results | All Valletta Tours
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this leisure boat ride, relaxing with good food and drinks. Staff was always accomidating"
* A traveler said: "Very nice, the guide and the driver are very helpful, especially with my mom because she is using wheelchair"
* A traveler said: "I’ve the tour with Godwin and he was really helpful explainning a lot of data from Malta and Gozo, had so much fun and the whole team from organizators, drivers (car & boat) were super helpful 24/7. I totally recommend visiting Gozo at least once doing this tour to just sit down and enjoy!!"
* A traveler said: "A real bargain for the money. Just a little unclear what to do at Malta airport - need clearer instructions! Very punctual and courteous"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing! Well worth the day, even beyond worth it. Mal is an amazing guide and breaks everything down, including the kinds of shots used to film certain scenes. You get a little bit more than what you paid on this one. I enjoyed every minute. Cannot wait to keep in contact with Malta Film Tours."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time in Malta with Julia as our guide and Sylvia as our driver. Julia was very pleasant and very knowledgeable. She adjusted the day to our desires and was very accommodating. Sylvia was a great driver and very attentive to our comfort. In all a perfect day! Thanks Julia!"
* A traveler said: "Blue Grotto was very nice scenery. The mediterranean is beautiful clear blue water, I enjoyed it. Too bad the boats weren't running to check out the caves. The sunday market was also interesting alot of merchandise worth checking out. I love everything about this tour."
* A traveler said: "Malta trip was wonderful. We had a private van that took us all over this gorgeous island. We did some walking through a Palace and towns. Our guide was super. She was a local that knew her way around this island. I would recommend the tour for anyone."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I enjoyed every aspect of this tour. Malcolm was efficient, knowledgeable, accommodating, and well prepared. We already loved GOT, but taking this tour made us love it and appreciate it even more. We now want to watch it all over again after seeing all the sites! Don’t think twice about booking this tour because Malcolm’s time is limited and you don’t want to miss out!"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do tour. Such beautiful sights of the caves and coastline. And the Market in Marsaxlokk is impressive. It's was 42 degrees very hot unusual heat wave but plenty places to grab ice creams and drinks to escape the heat. Thanks viator for lovely tour."
* A traveler said: "excelent trip with very good guide Mdina is very nice city with old history interesting catacombs in Mosta"
* A traveler said: "Having read some poor reviews about this excursion I was a little apprehensive. However it was an excellent well organized tour. Picked up at our hotel in clean air conditioned mini bus and taken to port where we met our fantastic guide. He looked after everyone in the group and was funny and informative without being over stating. The lunch was basic but well cooked and exactly what you expect on this sort of excursion. Would definitely recommend m"
* A traveler said: "I did not know what to expect, however, what an absolutely wonderful day it was, seeing so much, soaking up the culture, which is so different to Malta, learning it's settlement history. I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone visiting Malta."
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend Mindaugas and his tour. He is very welcoming, has great knowlede of the island and good energy!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was epic, the guide very knowledgeable. Underground shelters were amazing providing a real insight into the hardship of war."
* A traveler said: "I was ready to write Malta off. When I found myself looking on line for some way to discover the secrets of this beautiful country. I took a gamble and booked a private tour. SAL was my tour guide. I could not have asked for more. I booked TWO days in a row and I now can't wait to come back with family! He made this trip worth it! From dining recommendations, hot spots to the treasure spots he knows it all. Ps. I'm a designer from Chicago and he even took me to a local fabric store! Again, you won't find better."
* A traveler said: "There was a lot of bang for the buck. Our tour guide was a native Maltese lady who was terrific. The pickup to ferry perfect and the short ferry ride fun. Nice bus touring lovely Gozo sites. Just enough time. Good lunch. At ferry we opted to take the new Go Fast boat back to Valletta which is 1st class and only 45 minutes. I think it was 7 or so Euros and well worth it"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hera Round Malta & Comino Blue Lagoon 2021
- Private Highlights of Malta Full-Day Tour
- Malta Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus + Optional Cruise
- Gozo Full-Day Jeep Tour w/ Private Boat to Gozo & return (to avoid queuing)
- Round-trip Shuttle Bus Transfers from Malta Airport to Your Hotel in Malta
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Lower Barrakka Gardens
- Ta’ Xbiex
- Mosta Dome
- Church of St. Paul's Shipwreck
- Malta Falconry Centre
- Auberge de Castille
- Ghar Dalam Cave and Museum
- Teatru Manoel
- Casa Rocca Piccola
- Msida Marina
- Malta 5D
- Lascaris War Rooms
- Great Siege of Malta & the Knights of St. John
- Hal Saflieni Hypogeum
- Palazzo Parisio
- Ta’ Qali Crafts Village
- San Anton Gardens
- Grandmaster's Palace
- National Museum of Archaeology, Malta
- Marsamxett Harbour
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Tunis
- Things to do in Djerba
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia