Top Valletta How to Get Around
56 results | All Valletta Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour of La Valetta - insightful commentary on the boat. Definitely recommend to those looking to learn a bit more about Malta in a short space of time"
* A traveler said: "Mario was an incredible and knowledgeable guide. He shared with you plenty of insightful stories. We liked him a lot."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this leisure boat ride, relaxing with good food and drinks. Staff was always accomidating"
* A traveler said: "Very nice, the guide and the driver are very helpful, especially with my mom because she is using wheelchair"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do tour. Such beautiful sights of the caves and coastline. And the Market in Marsaxlokk is impressive. It's was 42 degrees very hot unusual heat wave but plenty places to grab ice creams and drinks to escape the heat. Thanks viator for lovely tour."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun! Whether you want to relax most of the day on the boat or be in the water, this tour can be enjoyed by anyone. The boat is comfortable, the staff friendly, the food and drinks were delicious and the water is beautiful and warm for swimming or snorkeling. It was a lovely day"
* A traveler said: "excelent trip with very good guide Mdina is very nice city with old history interesting catacombs in Mosta"
* A traveler said: "I did not know what to expect, however, what an absolutely wonderful day it was, seeing so much, soaking up the culture, which is so different to Malta, learning it's settlement history. I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone visiting Malta."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time in Malta with Julia as our guide and Sylvia as our driver. Julia was very pleasant and very knowledgeable. She adjusted the day to our desires and was very accommodating. Sylvia was a great driver and very attentive to our comfort. In all a perfect day! Thanks Julia!"
* A traveler said: "Blue Grotto was very nice scenery. The mediterranean is beautiful clear blue water, I enjoyed it. Too bad the boats weren't running to check out the caves. The sunday market was also interesting alot of merchandise worth checking out. I love everything about this tour."
* A traveler said: "Malta trip was wonderful. We had a private van that took us all over this gorgeous island. We did some walking through a Palace and towns. Our guide was super. She was a local that knew her way around this island. I would recommend the tour for anyone."
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely trip with Anna and her son Anton . We were taken to some of the beauty spots around Malta and given all the information about where we were going. 5 star ⭐ would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend Mindaugas and his tour. He is very welcoming, has great knowlede of the island and good energy!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip in the evening Perfect organisation Romantic and peaceful You could see this very big harbour with so many nice views and places"
* A traveler said: "The tour was epic, the guide very knowledgeable. Underground shelters were amazing providing a real insight into the hardship of war."
* A traveler said: "I was ready to write Malta off. When I found myself looking on line for some way to discover the secrets of this beautiful country. I took a gamble and booked a private tour. SAL was my tour guide. I could not have asked for more. I booked TWO days in a row and I now can't wait to come back with family! He made this trip worth it! From dining recommendations, hot spots to the treasure spots he knows it all. Ps. I'm a designer from Chicago and he even took me to a local fabric store! Again, you won't find better."
* A traveler said: "There was a lot of bang for the buck. Our tour guide was a native Maltese lady who was terrific. The pickup to ferry perfect and the short ferry ride fun. Nice bus touring lovely Gozo sites. Just enough time. Good lunch. At ferry we opted to take the new Go Fast boat back to Valletta which is 1st class and only 45 minutes. I think it was 7 or so Euros and well worth it"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Tunis
- Things to do in Djerba
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia