Surrounded by water on three sides, downtown Vancouver is the place to go for sea views, bright lights, and action. The city’s commercial core, it encompasses several distinct areas including shop-lined Robson Street, the green expanse of Stanley Park, historic Gastown, and one of the largest Chinatowns in North America.
Ways to experience Downtown Vancouver
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Downtown Vancouver tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Downtown Vancouver 2020?
What's the best way to experience Downtown Vancouver?
- Whistler Sightseeing Tour from Vancouver: See Horseshoe Bay and Shannon Falls
- Guided Sightseeing Tour in Vancouver, Shannon Falls and Whistler
- Vancouver City Tour Including Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Vancouver city Tour with all attractions
Things to do near Vancouver
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Banff
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming