Top Vancouver Food Tours
45 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "Daniel was great! Knowledgeable, friendly, organized and the food and drink were also very good! Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Bob, our tour guide was fantastic. Very knowledgeable, entertains, and interesting. Highly recommend him!!"
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Thank you for a very informative and interesting tour of the Granville area. The island is a really cute area of Vancouver to visit."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The guide was entertainment and had a lot of good information. He took us to five wineries and we sampled a lot of wine. He took us to small boutique wineries that had different wine. We ended up being two bottles of blueberry mead wine and walnut port. We can’t wait to have our Christmas guest try them."
* A traveler said: "Nick was a great guide. The tour was fun. You get to see a good portion of Vancouver on this tour. Biking was the only type of tour I've never done so now I can check it off my list."
* A traveler said: "Darren was the best! Very easy going and accomodating! Dropped us off after tour completed close to our hotel..instead of drop point. Would did this your again."
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Carlos was a fantastic guide. Very personable and knowledgeable with humor. Points of interest on this tour gave a great overview of Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great, our guide Will was so friendly and knowledgeable. He gave us lots of historical information about Gastown, and had the answers to all our questions. I super recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Lisa did a great job of introducing us to Granville Island's wonderful food while making it fun. We tasted lots of yummy food but did not feel overwhelmed by the volume. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The food tour was awesome ! Our guide was personable, informative and friendly :) Highly recommended to anyone who wants to tour the city the best way - with amazing food !"
* A traveler said: "Tim was a most knowledgeable guide. Enjoyed very much his side stories, personal stories, and sense of humor. He seems to really enjoy what he's doing! The tour was well worth the money. You get 3 hours of beautiful art deco and two stops for delicious chocolate. What could be better?!"
* A traveler said: "When we visit a city our preferred way of seeing it is a bike tour led by a local who knows and loves the city - you get their insight and perspective, so much more depth than you would otherwise. Jeremy was an excellent guide friendly, relaxed and very informative. He was also very attentive in giving detailed information about how we would proceed so there was never any doubt, for example, in traffic about what to do. It helped that we had a beautiful day of sunshine with a slight breeze - perfect."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide ,Anna, was fantastic. She had all the qualities you want in a guide,personable,friendly,knowledgeable, punctual with a great sense of humor and laughter. Thank you for the wonderful afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Could not fault this fantastic day of cycling & chatting. Paul was a brilliant tour guide. Newbies to Vancouver should put this tour as their No 1. Cycled through beautiful woodland & countryside. Finally ended up in Victoria for a wonderful lunch."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour Bjorn was a very knowledgeable and attentive guide, enjoyed our day and the limo!"
* A traveler said: "Dane was was a very entertaining guide . We saw a lot of the city and he was very knowledgeable! It was just the 4 of us in a very spacious vehicle 🚗! On time and very efficient use of time"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely visit to four wineries yesterday. The weather was spectacular. Voytek provide great local information we travelled to the wineries. My personal favorite was Backyard winery. Very nice wines and comfortable tasting room. A great way to spend a half day outside of Vancouver and see horse country. I highly recommend Voytek Czeczott as a tour leader."
* A traveler said: "Chuck was our guide and had a great balance of interaction and time to leave our bachelorette group alone to enjoy their party. He knew the vintners well and made sure our group was well attended even though it was a sunny busy Saturday at the vineyards. He made great recommendations. We would recommend him. (P.S. He reminded us to "Joe" in the Princess Diaries. Just missing the earpiece""
Frequently Asked Questions
- Library Square
- Vancouver Aquarium
- VanDusen Botanical Garden
- Port of Vancouver
- English Bay
- Rocky Mountaineer Train
- Cypress Mountain
- Bloedel Conservatory
- Capilano River Hatchery
- Fort Langley National Historic Site
- Indian Arm
- Prospect Point
- HR Macmillan Space Centre
- Kitsilano Beach
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Vancouver Olympic Village (VVL)
- Downtown Vancouver
- Lions Gate Bridge
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island