Top Vancouver Nature and Wildlife Tours
85 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "A great look at the scenic views from an easy on off gondola. At the top a short suspension bridge to many different homes or just a look see."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with excellent service. The crew are patient and friendly in knowledge transfer! Would like to come back!"
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Alex, made our time out and about a Five Star experience! He was very knowledgeable and has. Great personality for the job!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see some beautiful highlights by Vancouver. Our tour guide Peter was extremely knowledgeable and insightful. I would highly recommend. Thank you Peter for the great experience."
* A traveler said: "Lumberjack show and chairlift were so good. Would like to have a shorter zip line opportunity for children that would take them on just one line. ( my two grandchildren age 10 and 12 were so disappointed that it was a two hour trip. We did not plan for that length of time nor the expense for 4 of us to go)."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! Tons to see and do, kids had a blast. Can’t wait to come back! Didn’t try the restaurant but it looks great, awesome atmosphere anyway."
* A traveler said: "Wish we had more time in Capilano. Grouse Mountain was cute. Worth it as an overall experience. Driver was friendly as well."
* A traveler said: "We made the memories of a lifetime! The captain and crew were both wonderful in ensuring the best possible experience. The two whales we saw came in very close and they even performed a bit of a show! We had a fantastic experience that the kids will remember fondly."
* A traveler said: "The entire staff were super nice and the views were beautiful. Just make sure to get there half and hour earlier to make sure you don’t miss the flight!"
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time, really worth your money and time! Thank you so much Jeremy for the fun ride, laughs, and interesting info! Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Bob, our tour guide was fantastic. Very knowledgeable, entertains, and interesting. Highly recommend him!!"
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff. Food was great. Great costumer service. We really enjoyed this cruise. Planning on returning again. Dress warm"
* A traveler said: "An awesome way to see the coast! As locals or tourists! We saw some local sea life! Saw the island and different falls form a whole new perspeftive"
* A traveler said: "Gordy was a very good tour guide, very knowledgeable and informative. It’s a lot to do in one day but if that’s all you can spare to get to Victoria from Vancouver, as we did, then it is a great overview of the Butchart Gardens and downtown Victoria. Definitely not a lot of time to do things, but then on a tour like this you shouldn’t expect to."
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Our guide was very knowledgeable and we saw so many beautiful areas of Vancouver. Well worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Kayaking and paddle boarding in the ocean amongst the beautiful islands and seals was spectacular! The crew was excellent. The hot soup after our snorkel really hit the spot too. A fabulous experience!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing day, the Seaplane rides were great, the open boat Zodiac tour was spectacular! We saw Orcas, humpback whales, Sea lions, harbour seals, otters, cranes, crabs, it was an incredible experience and highly recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Well worth it! The Tour guide was so knowledgeable and friendly! I highly recommend this tour for anyone interested in going to Whistler from Vancouver!"
* A traveler said: "Luke is the best! Very articulate, thorough, knowledgeable and accommodating.Ask for him directly. He is the man!"
* A traveler said: "Justin was jovial, friendly, knowledgeable and friendly. Every one enjoyed the trip and overall excursion experience. Aaaaa. Bbbbbbbbbbbb."
* A traveler said: "Great trip! All very straightforward with pick up and the driver, Jack, did an excellent job. The Butchart Gardens are lovely and the hotel in Victoria, beautiful. Highlight of the trip - the seaplane back to Vancouver. I had great weather but it was really special!! Would definitely recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Dolphin Watching
- Eco Tours
- Husky Dog Tours
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Kitsilano Beach
- False Creek
- Vancouver Chinatown
- Indian Arm
- Vancouver Police Museum
- Fort Langley National Historic Site
- Canada Place
- BC Place Stadium
- VanDusen Botanical Garden
- HR Macmillan Space Centre
- Prospect Point
- English Bay
- Cleveland Dam
- Cypress Mountain
- Lions Gate Bridge
- Bowen Island
- Library Square
- Grouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife
- Seawall Promenade
- Downtown Vancouver
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island