Top Veneto Walking Tours
491 results | All Veneto Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide was wonderful! She provided a lot of historic perspective in a personable manner. Would certainly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great way to learn about the city with a stroll through the streets filled with hidden facts and stories supplied by the tour guide. We highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Georgia was a great guide - enthusiastic, very knowledgeable and considerate. She worked with our group to individualize each person’s experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide's love for the city she and her family grew up in, her knowledge of history, and passion of her story telling brought the old city to life. There were only 8 of us (usually 50 or so), so it was like a private tour. Ask for Bucintoro Viaggi."
* A traveler said: "This was one of our best tours ever, largely because of our amazing tour guide, Genny. She provided great information and introduced us to lots and lots of delicious, interesting and different foods."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great. There isn’t much else to say but there is a 100 character minimum. So there you go."
* A traveler said: "Hands down the best food tour we’ve ever done (and we’ve done many across Europe!). The food choices were diverse, delicious and interesting. Alice was very informative, clearly passionate, not just about the food but also the history of Venice. We had a great time, thank you!!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tours of the city, basilica and palace, everything was well paced and nicely explained! I liked that we were given the essential information (personally I don’t like to be bombarded with a ton of dates and names) and things were well organized."
* A traveler said: "Anna spoke perfect English and was warm and engaging. The pace of the tour was also outstanding and we never would have known about the places we went and the description of the cicchetto."
* A traveler said: "Great tour for the money..beautiful islands. Must do this tour. Very easy to get tickets..they were very accommodating to change times due to getting a covid test."
* A traveler said: "The tour Guide was fun and with a lot of knowledge. You can skip the line and enjoy scenery. Both the San mark church and dodge palace are worth visiting"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides had wonderful Knowledge about the city; they were personable, humorous and had excellent English! We booked the tour on our first day and it really provided us with a secure grasp of the culture, heritage and layout of the city. The canal boat tour was glorious!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Nicolette was wonderful. She was extremely knowledgeable and made sure everyone was having a good time."
* A traveler said: "Travelled with 2 friends. It was very easy to meet up with our gondolier and everything was arranged for us. The trip was really nice and there weren't many other gondolas in our path as well which was surprising considering it was summer. Would recommend this particular route to other travellers to Venice."
* A traveler said: "Cristina was a wonderful guide full of local history and the macabre. The adults and children in our group both enjoyed this tour. The back alleys and courtyards of Venice are off the beaten path and a delight to see outside the normal tourist experience."
* A traveler said: "We booked the tour the night before and found it easy to find the meet location. We did this on our first full day in Venice with Valentina. It made our trip as we were able to try traditional venetian foods, find new locations, buy drinks at a good price and also get a great historical background of the city. Valentina was very knowledgable, personable and had lots of information and recommendations about how to get the best experience in the city (food, arts, culture etc). She also answered many questions! We saw Rialto bridge, the market (though book earlier tour as was closed in afternoon) and great hidden local places. It was a brilliant experience and a great introduction to Venice. We would recommend fpr new visitors but also for people wanting to discover a new Venice and paths off the beaten track."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour - just the right length with teenagers , a good mix with time in gondola and walking tour. Lots of interesting historical information, our guide was excellent -very enjoyable afternoon."
* A traveler said: "We did this tour with Lara, and she was a fantastic guide- knowledgeable, nice, and her love for Venice was evident. We had a fun and memorable experience, and learned a lot about Venice and the culture."
* A traveler said: "Ask for Giulia, a great Venetian Women really passionate about her city and the history. We really enjoy this 3 hours tour."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. The beauty of this Basilica and the history is truly amazing and a must see for anyone that goes to Venice! We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The food was awesome and plenty of it. The wine was also very good and the guide was great! She was full of knowing about the history of Venice."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the architecture, and it was lovely being on on the water"
* A traveler said: "Alice was a fantastic tour guide! She was very knowledgeable and learned so much. The food was AWESOME. We got a feel for really authentic Venetian dishes, desserts, and drinks"
* A traveler said: "Francesca was amazing!!!! Phenomenal tour and overall lovely day visiting murano, Burano and Mazzorbo. Best tour in Venice!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- The 10 Tastings of Venice With Locals: Private Food Tour
- Venice Street Food Tour with Local Guide with Local Food Market Visit
- Eat Like a Local: 3-hour Venice Small-Group Food Tasting Walking Tour
- Best of Venice Tour with St Mark’s Basilica and Grand Canal Boat tour
- Group or Private Venice In a Day: Basilica San Marco, Doges Palace & Gondola
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Power Boats
- Rail Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Scrovegni Chapel (Cappella degli Scrovegni)
- Castel San Pietro
- Scuola Grande di San Giovanni Evangelista
- Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)
- Museo del Vetro
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)
- Venice Islands
- Campo Santa Margherita
- Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)
- San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)
- Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)
- Cavour Waterpark
- Roman Theater and Archaeological Museum
- Rossimoda Shoe Museum (Museo della Calzatura)
- Villa dei Vescovi
- Porta Palio
- Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)
- Scuola Grande di San Rocco
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps