Top Venice Kid-Friendly
17 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "Cristina our guide was brilliant and really good with our 7 year old son who was kept interested throughout the walking tour. Having someone who can guide you away from the crowds during the July heat is a massive benefit and we still covered all the main spots and some really interesting history. Fantastic trip!"
* A traveler said: "Great choice for the end of a busy day. We booked this as we had a full on tours day and didn't want to think about where to eat in the evening. We chose the Diamond menu which had good choices. Food was excellent, great atmosphere, staff were lovely and helpful. would recommend this especially in the busier months."
* A traveler said: "The baritono was great! We had lots of fun. Il baritono è stato bravissimo! Tanta teatralità e allegria."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time making masks. It was a great experience to have in Venice with a master maker. The shop was cosy and felt very safe with good covid protocols. I’d absolutely recommend this to anyone who wants to have a unique, creative experience."
* A traveler said: "Nicola brought talent, patience, kindness, generosity to this, my first watercolor painting experience. He put us at ease and was very helpful at every point. Plus he gave each of ceus artificate! I highly recommend this experience to anyone who wants to see a corner of Venice through an artist's eyes and have fun painting. Grazie tanto, Nicola"
* A traveler said: "Classic Venice experience by seeing the sights via Gondola. Fun ride, excellent history, and drinking some Prosecco never hurts. FYI, the Prosecco tasting is two small bottles and two paper cups to drink while you ride, so don't expect anything too fancy there."
* A traveler said: "I am not an opera fan and I don’t understand Italian but I truly enjoyed this traveling performance between 3 rooms and 3 short intermissions. The place is small so between the 5 actors/singers, 3 musicians and about 30 in the audience, you felt you were part of the show. The performance was amazing. The high notes were so clear you felt like glass was going to shatter!!! We were specially impressed with the pianist. She practically carried the entire performance. By the end, it felt like her fingers could have run 3 marathons. I was very impressed. The only thing that would have made this better would have been the availability to purchase the program a day before the show. It contained the entire script in Italian and English. Heck, I would suggest you show up the day before your show and kindly ask to purchase it. Then again, if you can read in the “dark”, my daughter was able to read it as she followed along the performance."
* A traveler said: "Excellent value for money and exceptional pianist and opera singers. Really enjoyed the evening and thoroughly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We wanted a brief tour that skipped the line and provided us some of the history of the Basilica. This tour achieved all these things. The interior is just amazing."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience, it is a fun, challenging, educational experience working with a magical material and you can take the result home."
* A traveler said: "We spent a wonderful 4 hours cooking with Lorenzo. We cooked Tiramisu, home-made pasta, and seppia nera. Lorenzo made sure we were all taking turn preparing the meals. He shared his tricks and stories about venetian cuisine. Although we did not know the other people in the course, the atmosphere was super friendly, quit international, five different nationalities."
* A traveler said: "Too often my kids are bored on tours but not this one. The guide did an excellent job engaging them."
* A traveler said: "We had our tour with Lucia. She was very nice and enthusiastic and knows well about her city. Very good with kids. She even offered her number so we could contact her afterwards with any question. Also wrote down for us names of so many places to eat/visit after the tour. Def recommend this tour to anyone with young children."
* A traveler said: "Lucia was a fantastic guide! My kids loved it. Lucia was informative and entertaining, my kids were engaged and she provided great information about the sites."
Frequently Asked Questions
- San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)
- Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)
- Santa Croce
- Campo Santa Margherita
- Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)
- Scuola Grande di San Giovanni Evangelista
- San Polo
- Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)
- Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)
- Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle
- Campo San Bartolomeo
- Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)
- Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)
- Ca' Rezzonico
- Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)
- La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)
- Campo San Luca
- Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia