Top Venice Tickets & Passes
14 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a little confusing figuring out how to get the tickets but we called and they were very responsive, even to the point of coming to meet us to ensure we had what we needed."
* A traveler said: "Extremely talented artists provided a lively and well rehearsed show. Would highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "The Accademia is surely in the league of the top-top art museums of the world! The best, time permit, is to buy two tickets for two consecutive days to cover and absorb its wealth."
* A traveler said: "This efficient well organised company made our short trip to Venice ( four of us) absolutely hassle free and added to our enjoyment"
* A traveler said: "Must see if you're in Venice. The Mona Lisa and the Last Supper were just a small part of who Da Vinci was."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Brenta Riviera
- San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)
- Campo Santa Margherita
- Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)
- Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)
- Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)
- Bridge of Sighs
- Scuola Grande di San Giovanni Evangelista
- Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)
- Campo San Bartolomeo
- Santa Croce
- San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)
- Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)
- Ca' Rezzonico
- Correr Museum (Museo Correr)
- Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia