Top Venice Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
491 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "Great translation and timing at each island! Would highly recommend. I was traveling there with my other half for the weekend!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and professional. We enjoyed the places she took us. The gondola ride was just the right length."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides had wonderful Knowledge about the city; they were personable, humorous and had excellent English! We booked the tour on our first day and it really provided us with a secure grasp of the culture, heritage and layout of the city. The canal boat tour was glorious!"
* A traveler said: "Nice spots in Venice, shown by a local. Very entertaining to get the first bearings of the city. Denise, the guide was super helpful!"
* A traveler said: "I loved her knowledge of everything. Also she remembered everyone in the groups name. Any question we asked she answered and if she did not know she found out"
* A traveler said: "Francesca was amazing!!!! Phenomenal tour and overall lovely day visiting murano, Burano and Mazzorbo. Best tour in Venice!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoy the morning and afternoon tours very much. Our tour guides are brother & sister (Marco & Marina), they were very knowledgeable and full of history. The boat ride at the end was very relaxing. A good way to end the tour.🤗"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tours of the city, basilica and palace, everything was well paced and nicely explained! I liked that we were given the essential information (personally I don’t like to be bombarded with a ton of dates and names) and things were well organized."
* A traveler said: "Cristina was a wonderful guide full of local history and the macabre. The adults and children in our group both enjoyed this tour. The back alleys and courtyards of Venice are off the beaten path and a delight to see outside the normal tourist experience."
* A traveler said: "Great way to learn about the city with a stroll through the streets filled with hidden facts and stories supplied by the tour guide. We highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Friendly, knowledgeable guide who tailored the tour to our needs and amended the route when our daughter started feeling unwell. Arranged for a rooftop viewing of Venice when a visit to St. Mark's turned out to be impractical due to COVID"
Venice Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Doge's Palace and St Mark’s Basilica Tours plus Venice Walking Tour
* A traveler said: "Very good choices both of them.Our guides were excellent and they love what they do also their English was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Watching the glass blower at work was a lovely experience. The streets of Burano are pretty and make a relaxing change from the beautiful intensity of Venice. We had a terrific guide who booked a great restaurant for lunch and since we were a small group we all dined together and enjoyed his advice on local cuisine. A great day out!"
* A traveler said: "Ketty was very knowledgeable and went above and beyond to make the tour more enjoyable. Mateo our captain of the boat was very courteous and helpful. Over all a very good experience. We end up buying a beautiful Murano base, for our house. We looking forward to receive it in a few weeks"
* A traveler said: "The food was awesome and plenty of it. The wine was also very good and the guide was great! She was full of knowing about the history of Venice."
* A traveler said: "Amazinggggggg! This tour was easily the highlight of my trip. Book it now!!!! Francesca was very warm, knowledgeable, and created an atmosphere where we were all able to have a great time. The views of the hills and the winery’s were gorgeous. The prosecco and lunch were absolutely the best. What a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. We learned so much about the beautiful Basilica and Doge Palace. Such an enjoyable tour. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "this tour was very well done, enjoyed every bit including the gondola ride and canal cruise, our tour guide regina was fantastic"
* A traveler said: "Great fun. Very informative. Very interesting to see how everything is done by hand. Our guide was there waiting for us and was very friendly."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour. We saw lots of places, the Basilica church and the Doge Palace. The Jeweled Art in the church was amazing. Enjoyed the Bridge of Sighs and dungeon. The Gondola Ride was our favorite. Thank You!"
* A traveler said: "Is a very nice trip. Murano the glass island. Torvello the first Venice town. Burano island of " Merletti" Recomended"
* A traveler said: "Best part of our Italian Honeymoon!! Niccola was an incredible tour guide and stopped at allll of the top places for pictures! Absolutely no rush day and plenty of time for stops and photos. This tour is a MUST if you are in Venice. I mean, just look at these pictures, just go. It’s beyond incredible."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great. There isn’t much else to say but there is a 100 character minimum. So there you go."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour - just the right length with teenagers , a good mix with time in gondola and walking tour. Lots of interesting historical information, our guide was excellent -very enjoyable afternoon."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Best of Venice Tour with St Mark’s Basilica and Grand Canal Boat tour
- Group or Private Venice In a Day: Basilica San Marco, Doges Palace & Gondola
- Private Excursion by Typical Venetian Motorboat to Murano, Burano and Torcello
- Prosecco Wine Tour from Venice
- Dolomite Mountains and Cortina Semi Private Day Trip from Venice
- Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)
- Correr Museum (Museo Correr)
- Santa Croce
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)
- Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute
- Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)
- Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)
- Museo del Vetro
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)
- San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)
- Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)
- Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)
- Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)
- Brenta Riviera
- Campo San Luca
- Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)
- Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia