Top Vienna Audio Guides
33 results | All Vienna Tours
* A traveler said: "It was an enjoyable experience to see Vienna with the Bus. The multi language plug-in recording was entertaining and informative."
* A traveler said: "This is the best way to enjoy the Schönnberg Palace. Even in February, there were lines and crowds. Skip the line is worth every cent. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and funny. The bus tour was a good way to get one’s bearings on a first-time visit to Vienna."
* A traveler said: "This is great! The buses come frequently and take you anywhere you'd like. Very convenient."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and spoke great English. We enjoyed the tour and would recommend it to any of our friends and family. This was a great way to see and learn about Vienna."
* A traveler said: "Just lovely. Such a wonderful experience with Ernst. A lot of information you can’t find online. Good answers to out questions and not too serious (loved that)."
* A traveler said: "Walter proved to be a witty and fascinating guide to some of the unique places that lie off the beaten path. One moment we were among the crowds; the next we were scooting down an alley way or staircase that led to a special place. Much fun!"
* A traveler said: "Deter was great! Very knowledgeable and interesting story teller with a passion for the subject matter"
* A traveler said: "We had not been to Vienna for 30 plays years and wanted to start out with a half day overview of Vienna. Chris arrived early in very nice and comfortable car and spoke excellent English. He knew the city well and the history and we packed so much into the half day that we felt we saw all of Vienna in that short time. We got a plan for what to do the following days and even had wonderful recommendation for restaurant and what to order for lunch. All in all - excellent and we highly recommend Chris."
* A traveler said: "nice trip. good guide. wonderfull kandscape. nice time on the ship tomelk abbey. durnstein is nice village with good wine"
* A traveler said: "We typically book a bike tour of the city we travel if available when traveling to Europe We have yet to be disappointed. Renata was our guide and she was quite knowledgeable on the Austrian history as we pedaled around. It is a good 3 hour ride and bring water. I recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Georgi was very knowledgeable.. took us around all the attractions and gave enough time at each place!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was so interesting and our guide, Fleming, was fantastic! What a tragic time in history that we must never forget."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time, our guide was very entertaining and quite knowledgeable, I learned several things that I didn’t know about sparkling wine. The sparkling wine was very good, we bought 3 bottles plus the very reasonably priced glasses."
Frequently Asked Questions
- St. Charles's Church (Karlskirche)
- Freyung Square
- Liechtenstein Garden Palace (Gartenpalais Liechtenstein)
- Vienna Theatermuseum
- Danube River at Vienna
- Danube Tower (Donauturm)
- Maria Theresa Square (Maria Theresien Platz)
- Wiener Konzerthaus
- Kunsthalle Wien Museumsquartier
- Palais Auersperg
- Vienna Secession
- Augarten Porcelain Manufactory (Porzellanmanufaktur Augarten)
- Anchor Clock (Ankeruhr)
- St. Michael’s Church (Michaelerkirche)
- Natural History Museum Vienna Collection of Anatomical Pathology
- Sala Terrena at the House of the Teutonic Order (Deutschordenshaus)
- Sigmund Freud Museum
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia