Top Vienna Helicopter Tours
15 results | All Vienna Tours
* A traveler said: "Great value. From the moment the orchestra started to play I had tears in my eyes and felt such an emotion of absolute joy. The additional singers and dancers were unbelievably brilliant. The whole experience was superb!"
* A traveler said: "nice trip. good guide. wonderfull kandscape. nice time on the ship tomelk abbey. durnstein is nice village with good wine"
* A traveler said: "I'm a classical enthusiast and a Mozart lover. This was a wonderful concert. I heartily recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour with amazing views. Both of the guides knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "It was a lovely experience. Music was excellent, the musicians were top-notch and the crypt where the concert was held added to the experience. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was really worth the money. Great food , great venue, great concert and the artists enjoyed themselves as well , all together a great package."
* A traveler said: "Nice overview of the history of Vienna. A unique experience, can recommend. Surround sound technology, moving seats, life-like characters..."
* A traveler said: "The day trip was Great. I'm glad I had extra day to do this. I would have loved more time in Buda maybe next time."
* A traveler said: "Our pilot Klaus was super nice and we laughed a lot. The tour is an amazing gift for the loved ones!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Helicopter Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Votive Church (Votivkirche)
- Museum Moderner Kunst Stiftung Ludwig Wien (MUMOK)
- House of Music (Haus der Musik)
- Natural History Museum Vienna (Naturhistorisches Museum Wien)
- Austrian Parliament Building
- Imperial Furniture Collection (Hofmobiliendepot)
- Heroes’ Square (Heldenplatz)
- Kunsthalle Wien Museumsquartier
- Natural History Museum Vienna Collection of Anatomical Pathology
- Remise Transport Museum (Verkehrsmuseum Remise)
- Johann Strauss Museum (Johann Strauss Wohnung)
- Schubert Geburtshaus
- Leopold Museum
- Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien (Museum of Fine Arts)
- Sala Terrena at the House of the Teutonic Order (Deutschordenshaus)
- Freyung Square
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia