Top Vienna Theaters
Saved to wishlist!
Shows & Performances
Tickets & Passes
Art & Culture
Dinner and Show
Food & Drink
5 results | All Vienna Tours
Sort by: Featured
No visit to Vienna would be complete without a night at a classical music concert, and the Schonbrunn Palace is perhaps the most beautiful and atmospheric place to do so. Arrive early to enjoy the generous local wine service before the concert. The program varies each day of the week, but includes sets by Strauss, Mozart, and their contemporaries. Admire your palatial surroundings as you’re entertained.
Enjoy an evening of Austrian music with the Vienna Supreme Orchestra. Skip the long lines and relax in your guaranteed seats, when you purchase your tickets ahead of time. You’ll hear professional musicians perform the best of Mozart, Schubert, and Strauss. Set in the opulent Eschenbach Palace, the concert's location just as entertaining as the music.
Watch Austria’s culture come to life on stage with a 2.5-hour dinner show in Vienna that celebrates the country’s music, dance and traditional costumes. Enjoy a leisurely, 3-course meal with performances following each course. See dancers and musicians play a wedding march from the mountains of Tyrol, then enjoy a romantic routine to the beloved songs from Sound of Music. Hear tunes from Austria’s most beloved operetta composers in a final act that evokes the Danube River, with show-stopping numbers by costumed dancers, vocal soloists and musicians.
• Viennese Christmas & Advent music • Free choice of seating in the selected category at the Schönbrunn Palace Concert • Mulled wine & beverage service (homemade mulled wine & regional lemonades) • Every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
To maintain the tradition, the Vienna Royal Orchestra was founded by the members and substitutes of the great Viennese orchestras. The WRO, consisting of more than 150 artists, is one of the absolute top of the Viennese music scene.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Theaters in Vienna?
The best Theaters in Vienna according to Viator travelers are:
What Theaters in Vienna are taking additional safety precautions?
These Vienna experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- WestLicht Center for Photography
- Vienna Boys Choir (Wiener Sängerknaben)
- Vienna Old Town Hall (Altes Rathaus)
- Hundertwasser House (Hundertwasserhaus)
- Leopold Museum
- Melk Abbey (Stift Melk)
- St Peter's Church
- Austrian Parliament Building
- Vienna Museum of Illusions (Museum der Illusionen)
- Kursalon Vienna (Kursalon Wien)
- Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien (Museum of Fine Arts)
- Austrian Museum of Applied Arts (the MAK)
- Danube Cycle Path (Donauradweg)
- Augarten Porcelain Manufactory (Porzellanmanufaktur Augarten)
- Natural History Museum Vienna Collection of Anatomical Pathology
- Mozarthaus Vienna
- Danube Tower (Donauturm)
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia