Top Washington DC Outdoor Activities
19 results | All Washington DC Tours
* A traveler said: "Touring DC at night in an electric cart in a small group was perfect. Our excellent guide imparted DC history along the ride."
* A traveler said: "What a fun day!! We were in a car with Jonathan and had an amazing time. He was so friendly and informative and even took pics for us! I’m from the area and never had a chance to really learn the history hands on like this. I would recommend this tour to visitors and locals! And hopefully you’ll be blessed with Jonathan as your guide !"
* A traveler said: "Everything was fine , good job excellent attention, recommend 100 , next time we’re going with same company"
* A traveler said: "Everything about the van rental was super easy and seamless! The van picked us up right on time at my apartment in DC and drove us to the 3 wineries on our list. The driver was very professional and accommodating when we made a few adjustments to the timing in-between wineries. I would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with David and his assistant Laura, as a novice photographer with a Nikon D5000 I learnt more about my camera in the morning I spent with them than I had in the previous years I've had the camera and had a fun time as well. Would recommend and would do the longer trip if I return to Washington."
* A traveler said: "Michelle was so accommodating to our group! She was knowledgeable and pleasant. Many of us were first time visitors to Washington DC. She met our requests for driving by other sites we had wanted to see and answered all our questions we had. We were picked up and dropped off at our hotel. Would definitely recommend this private tour."
* A traveler said: "Christopher was very knowledgeable courteous a d friendly. We enjoyed our tour very much. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was a great photo safari. I learned a lot that I will use in the future and came away with some excellent shots. Larry gave excellent advice and was very helpful. I'd highly recommend this to anyone who is interested in photography."
* A traveler said: "Chris was accommodating and most knowledgeable. We learned lots of new historical info even after 5+ previous trips to DC."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Islamic Mosque of Washington DC
- Eastern Market
- National Geographic Museum
- The Pentagon
- Arlington House
- Nationals Park
- Old Town Alexandria
- The Smithsonian
- Georgetown University
- Congressional Cemetery
- Franciscan Monastery of the Holy Land in America
- Hard Rock Café Washington DC
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- East Potomac Park
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum
- National Air and Space Museum
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial
- Albert Einstein Memorial
- Washington National Cathedral
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts