Washington DC Tours
* A traveler said: "Sooner Steve was a great driver and storyteller and the monuments are simply amazing. Definitely recommend seeing them at nighttime for maximum impact."
* A traveler said: "Our tour Nick was extremely knowledgeable and enjoyable to listen to. He was amazing . I will definitely recommend your company and have my friends request Nick as a guide"
* A traveler said: "A great way to go around the city if it’s your first time. Stops at the important monuments. The rooftop area is nice. Accommodating driver."
* A traveler said: "What a fun day!! We were in a car with Jonathan and had an amazing time. He was so friendly and informative and even took pics for us! I’m from the area and never had a chance to really learn the history hands on like this. I would recommend this tour to visitors and locals! And hopefully you’ll be blessed with Jonathan as your guide !"
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew, awesome entertainment would definitely recommend it. I’d definitely do that again. The first time that I’ve had chicken that wasn’t dry. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Mr Map was a knowledgeable and approachable guide. He has a deep awareness of DC history and the Black experience there."
* A traveler said: "For 5 hours we vizited all monuments and took a boat trip. Bus was big and comfortable, the only problem in bus - there was not charge plug for phones. Our guide Christofer was very jelpfull and informative. We realy glad that we bought this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Brittany was fabulous, very informative and a great sense of humor. Theo was a great driver, all in all a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Touring DC at night in an electric cart in a small group was perfect. Our excellent guide imparted DC history along the ride."
* A traveler said: "Perspective of locations around the National Mall. Objective insights about people and places in DC. We could take the tour many times and still not learn all of what the guide would have to share."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. It was spectacular to see the monuments lite up at night. We enjoyed the small group and our van was comfortable. Our guide Judy was so knowledgeable and enjoyable. Our driver Cory made us feel safe with his excellent driving. This tour with this company is a must!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the information and history the tour guide shared. It wasn’t prescripted. Perfect pace around the area."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! The van was extremely comfortable and air conditioned. Joe was an amazing driver and guide. Loved how the trip included a small tour of Alexandria."
* A traveler said: "Michelle was so accommodating to our group! She was knowledgeable and pleasant. Many of us were first time visitors to Washington DC. She met our requests for driving by other sites we had wanted to see and answered all our questions we had. We were picked up and dropped off at our hotel. Would definitely recommend this private tour."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour ! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the history. We enjoyed every minute and would definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time with my sister, we enjoyed the food and the music. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The vessel was broken when we had our brunch so we were unable to sail, however we still enjoyed our time."
* A traveler said: "Sally was Fabulous! She was super knowledgeable. They had water aboard because it was hot outside. They were very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "All the knowledge that the tour guide had on the monuments and the rest of the attractions. A job well done."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was knowledgeable and friendly. Best tour in DC by far. We didn't even mind the 2 hour walk in the heat."
* A traveler said: "I was moved to tears more than once. Standing where Martin Luther King gave his “I have A Dream” speech was so moving. Our guide was wonderful and the rain made the views even more awesome."
* A traveler said: "We celebrated our anniversary without knowing about this lunch cruise. They were remarkable, excellent food, great ambiance, DJ and hospitality. We definitely recommend and will be back soon. Rick & Rachel"
* A traveler said: "The guided black history tour was amazing. Came out very knowledgeable after the tour. I recommend this experience for anyone who wants more education of the black culture."
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was amazing. You’re able to see a ton of the historical monuments and memorials in such a quick and easy way. There was plenty of time to take them in and get some pictures. Our tour guide was super knowledgeable, personable, and made sure the group was happy at each location."
* A traveler said: "The changing of the guard at The Tomb of the unknown soldier along with the eternal flame at the grave of JFK and the tour at the Arlington House were my favorite parts of the tour.."
Frequently Asked Questions
- U.S. Department of State
- National Air and Space Museum
- Hard Rock Café Washington DC
- Tudor Place
- Library of Congress
- National Mall
- National Children's Museum
- Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- Belmont-Paul Women’s Equality National Monument
- National World War II Memorial
- Old Post Office Pavilion
- U.S. National Arboretum
- National Geographic Museum
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- U.S. Air Force Memorial
- Albert Einstein Memorial
- Phillips Collection
- National Academy of Sciences
- Frederick Douglass National Historic Site
- Capitol Hill
- Washington Monument
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Potomac River
- Mount Vernon
- Lincoln Memorial
- U.S. Capitol
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts