At Zagreb’s much-loved, indoor-outdoor Dolac Market, all manner of edible supplies and artisanal products are trucked in from the fertile farming regions of Croatia and displayed in myriad stalls sheltered by red umbrellas. The capital city’s premier market has been bustling for 80-plus years and attracts a loyal crowd of grocery-shopping locals as well as hungry visitors on the hunt for a cheap meal. In addition to being a great place for food shopping, it is also an excellent people-watching spot.
Browse. Filter. Book
What are Dolac Market hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Dolac Market?
- Zagreb Private City Walking Tour
- Feel the Pulse of the City - Small Group Zagreb Walking Tour
- The Best of Zagreb including Funicular Ride, Cannon Fire at noon and WW2 tunnels
- Private Walking Tour of Upper and Downtown Zagreb
Things to do near Zagreb
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria