Top Zagreb Cruises & Sailing
25 results | All Zagreb Tours
* A traveler said: "Patrick was nice, very professional and knowledgeable geo political history. He gave quite a few recommendations about what to eat and what to buy when we were on our free time. Our group was small and everyone bounded after the tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Absolutely superb. so much history and he brought it to life without favoring either side. Has a great overview of the wars and why and what we need to do to prevent all wars."
* A traveler said: "Driver was excellent, 10 minutes early for pick up, personable, clean van, helpful with the luggage! Top drawer. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We hit all the highlights and the guide--a native of Zagreb--was incredibly knowledgeable about the city and Croatia. It was a wonderful tour of a beautiful city rich in history, and the guide brought it all out!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day trip, highly worth it!! Our guide Maja was excellent. Great knowledge and very personable, she made this a great experience."
* A traveler said: "It was just amazing ! I wasn't expecting this breathtaking view of Bled with the lake, the church on the island, the castle on the Cliff and the mountains in the background. Our guide Dino was cool and gave us a lot of information about Slovenia. I highly recommend !"
* A traveler said: "The energy of our guide was perfect!!! He was so knowledgeable and fun to be with! Highly recommended!!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour worth the long drive of three hours from Zagreb. Maja, our driver, was very nice and helpful, very pleasant personality. Our tour guide in Ljubljana, Alenka, was very knowledgeable and had a great personality as well. Both, Ljubljana and Bled Castle offered very beautiful views, in my opinion this was a worth booking tour."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic way to get to know the city and history of Zagreb. Maya was great at providing information about history and answering all our questions. The tour exceeded my expectations in 2.5hrs."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful road trip to Slovenia and lake bled by driver Darko. Extraordinary and good service throughout the journey. Thank you ."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely lovely tour. Petra, our guide, was fantastic as was our driver Mario. Petra was very informative, took us at a good pace and made sure we had lots of stops for photos. The tour made our trip to both Rastoke and Plitvice completely stress free. Highly recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ljubljana and Bled Lake - small group - day tour from Zagreb
- Experience Zagreb with a local - Private walking tour
- Varazdin Baroque Town and Trakoscan Castle - Small Group Day Trip from Zagreb
- Slovenia, Ljubljana and Lake Bled Full Day Small Group Excursion from Zagreb
- Feel the Pulse of the City - Small Group Zagreb Walking Tour with Funicular Ride
- Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)
- Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)
- Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)
- Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)
- King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)
- Art Pavilion
- Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)
- Museum of Illusions
- Mirogoj Cemetery
- Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)
- Zagreb Botanical Garden
- Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)
- Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)
- Lotrscak Tower
- St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)
- Medvedgrad Castle
- Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica)
- Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria