Top Zagreb Running Tours
3 Zagreb Running Tours | All Zagreb Tours
For travelers who prefer a quicker pace than a walking tour can offer, this unique option allows you to sightsee by jogging between destinations. A guide points out Zagreb's most popular attractions—a great way to get an introduction to the city while covering a lot of ground. This small-group tour accommodates families and casual runners. Afterward, have a drink with your guide ( included) to learn more about life in Zagreb.
Runners will love seeing the sights of Zagreb with a local running group. Lace up your shoes and meet your group of fellow joggers and a running guide for a 7.5-mile (12-kilometer) run through the city streets. Follow your guide down hidden paths that only locals know about, see hidden gems and major landmarks while getting you heart rate up. Finish up with a drink and a chat with your group; your guide is happy to answer any questions.
How exciting can it be if you can explore the city at a quicker pace before you do your other business dealings in the Capital of Croatia? This is a unique option for people who prefers a more active tour, for the early riser, ideally for a small group (solo traveler, couples, families), and casual runners. We have picked the ‘’must-see’’ historical places and secret passages. Gain insight into Zagreb’s history, culture and contemporary scene from your local guide as you jog around the city center and visit the landmarks at a bit higher pace than strolling.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Running Tours in Zagreb?
What tours in Zagreb are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in Zagreb are good for avoiding crowds?
- Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)
- Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)
- Lotrscak Tower
- Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)
- Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)
- Medvedgrad Castle
- Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)
- Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)
- Mirogoj Cemetery
- St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)
- Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)
- Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)
- King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)
- Zagreb Botanical Garden
- Museum of Illusions
- Art Pavilion
- Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica)
- Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)
Things to do near Zagreb
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria