4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover off-the-beaten-track desert locations on this action-packed safari tour, which includes dune bashing, sandboarding, and an unforgettable camel ride across sandy, sky-high dunes. Travel between locations in a sturdy, 4WD Land Cruiser, getting access to stunning off-road locations not reachable by other vehicles. Tours include door-to-door hotel pickup and bottled water.
- A half-day morning desert safari from Abu Dhabi with hotel transfers
- Get your cameras ready: your guide will help you take the perfect souvenir snapshot
- Choose between fully private and semi-private tour options—something for everyone
- Try your at multiple exhilarating desert activities on one short and sweet desert tour
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/location
Transportation by air-conditioned 4x4 Land Cruiser
Professional licensed driver
Dune bashing (30-40 minutes)
Quad bike and dune buggy in the desert
Any extras not mentioned above
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from any hotel or apartment in Abu Dhabi, as well as the cruise port (Port Zayed). Pickup will be within 45 minutes of your booked time. If there are any changes, you will be notified by WhatsApp, phone call or e-mail.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes for safe sandboarding
- Pick-up will be within 45 minutes of your booked time
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting / sickness during the dune bashing
- By UAE law, pregnant ladies, people with Heart & back problems, and infants (under 3 years old) are not allowed during the dune bashing activity by car. ( If these conditions are applicable to you, please contact our Consultant to customize your tour)
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Pick-up available from your Abu Dhabi City Central hotels & cruise port, Airport pick up is from Premier inn Abu Dhabi Airport hotel.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- OceanAir Travels shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY OceanAir Travels Abu Dhabi
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Abu Dhabi: 4-Hour Morning Desert Safari with Camel Ride and Sandboarding?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Abu Dhabi: 4-Hour Morning Desert Safari with Camel Ride and Sandboarding?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Abu Dhabi: 4-Hour Morning Desert Safari with Camel Ride and Sandboarding?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Abu Dhabi: 4-Hour Morning Desert Safari with Camel Ride and Sandboarding?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Abu Dhabi: 4-Hour Morning Desert Safari with Camel Ride and Sandboarding
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAbu Dhabi4WD Tours - DubaiSporting Events - DubaiNature and Wildlife - DubaiSafaris - DubaiExtreme - DubaiHalf-day Tours - Dubai4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahSafaris - SharjahExtreme - SharjahHalf-day Tours - Sharjah4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainSafaris - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainCategory
Al Ain Oasis Tours & TicketsEmirates National Auto Museum (ENAM) Tours & TicketsAbu Dhabi Falcon Hospital (ADFH) Tours & TicketsCultural Foundation Tours & TicketsYas Mall Tours & TicketsCentral Market Tours & TicketsJebel Hafeet Tours & TicketsObservation Deck at 300 Tours & TicketsLouvre Abu Dhabi Tours Tours & TicketsAbu Dhabi Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsEmirates Park Zoo Tours & TicketsMasdar City Tours & TicketsYas Island Tours & TicketsWarner Bros. World Tours & TicketsYas Waterworld Tours & Tickets