4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore top attractions in the UAE’s capital on this half-day Abu Dhabi sightseeing tour. Travel through Abu Dhabi by air-conditioned coach as a guide sheds light on the region’s rich culture and heritage. Marvel at the soaring domes and minarets of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Mingle with the locals in the bustling souks, where everything from gold jewelry to fresh dates has a price to barter on. Then, travel past the corniche’s pristine gardens and beaches to the Heritage Village, where the Abu Dhabi of old is brought to life.
- Take in famous landmarks including the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Soak up the atmosphere is the bustling souks
- Visit the Heritage Village and learn of life in the historic Bedouin villages
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off from your centrally located Abu Dhabi hotel
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This tour is perfect for Abu Dhabi first-timers. As well as providing an overview of the city, it looks beyond the razzle-dazzle skyscrapers into its past, so you get a rounded picture of its culture, traditions and way of life.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned Vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Emirates Tours and Safai LLC is a company based in Abu Dhabi and our pickup locations are within Abu Dhabi only. Unfortunately, we do not offer pickup from Dubai or any other emirates except Abu Dhabi.
We offer pickup from any Hotel, Shopping Malls in Abu Dhabi or from the Abu Dhabi Cruise Terminal.
- Abu Dhabi Cruise terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- will be operated by a bilingual guide ( English & German)
- Dress code is formal
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are visiting a mosque especially the Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi, you need to have a more conservative dress code. For men and women, your legs and arms need to be covered – no shorts or skirts above the ankle. Additionally, your clothes should not be tight fitting – this is not the place for yoga pants! Try and ensure the fabric of your clothes is opaque as well, as see-through garments are inappropriate in a religious environment. Female visitors to the mosque will be asked to cover their hair; however, a headscarf will be provided to them upon entry. As a side note, you will be asked to remove your shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Emirates Tours and Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Heritage Village & Dates Market?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Heritage Village & Dates Market?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Heritage Village & Dates Market?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Heritage Village & Dates Market?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Heritage Village & Dates Market
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursLayover Tours Half-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAbu DhabiShore Excursions - DubaiFood Tours - DubaiBus Tours - DubaiMarkets - DubaiPorts of Call Tours - DubaiLayover Tours - DubaiHalf-day Tours - DubaiShore Excursions - SharjahFood Tours - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahMarkets - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahLayover Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainFood Tours - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainMarkets - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainLayover Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainCategory
Abu Dhabi Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsJebel Hafeet Tours & TicketsEmirates National Auto Museum (ENAM) Tours & TicketsWarner Bros. World Tours & TicketsMasdar City Tours & TicketsCultural Foundation Tours & TicketsAbu Dhabi Falcon Hospital (ADFH) Tours & TicketsCentral Market Tours & TicketsAl Ain Oasis Tours & TicketsLouvre Abu Dhabi Tours Tours & TicketsEmirates Park Zoo Tours & TicketsYas Mall Tours & TicketsObservation Deck at 300 Tours & TicketsYas Island Tours & TicketsYas Waterworld Tours & Tickets