Explore our promoted experiences
- Head to Le Cafe in Emirates Palace for a delicious one-of-a-kind coffee
- Visit one of the world’s most expensive hotels, an Abu Dhabi landmarks
- Enjoy the Golden Cappuccino, featuring the hotel logo and edible gold leaf
- Coffee is served on a silver tray and accompanied with a slice of cake
Departure & Return
Own arrangement to Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi Address: Emirates Palace Hotel Abu Dhabi West Corniche Road - Abu Dhabi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers. No discount for children
- Smart casual dress code at all times or the traditional Arab national dress.
- Kindly avoid wearing shorts,Bermudas, Flip Flops,open shoes or any other exposing garment.
- The above tour not available during special event days and public holidays.
- Please make own arrangements to Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that in line with the latest government directives, all guests aged 16 and over are required to provide proof of full vaccination status on the ‘ALHOSN UAE’ application and undergo a mandatory facial scan screening to enter all Yas Island Attractions starting from 20 August 2021.
- Visitors and guests will need to download the ‘ALHOSN UAE’ smartphone application and show a proof of a ‘green pass’ on their application. Entry is allowed for those vaccinated with green status on Alhosn app (requires a PCR test every 30 days), exempted from vaccination with green status (requires a PCR test every 7 days) and children under 16 with green status (does not require a test).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Orient Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "You are really paying for access and the unique experience to tell your friends about the amazing complex and what gold "tastes" like." See review