1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
The eruptions on the volcanic island of Stromboli offer a spectacular light show that is best seen by sea after dark. Set off from the Scari port on Stromboli as the sun dips below the horizon and cruise to Sciara del Fuoco to spot incandescent lava spewing from the crater and flowing down the volcano’s slopes. Drop anchor at a perfect viewing spot and linger to snap photos.
- A boat trip to get up close to Stromboli’s Sciara del Fuoco lava spout
- Admire the eruptions by night for a better view of the lava
- Plenty of time at sea to catch a few eruptions and snap photos
- Avoid the crowds on larger boat tours with a small-group excursion
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Molo, Stromboli ME, Italy
Find me at the port of Scari.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stromboli da mare, Pasqualo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sciara del Fuoco from the sea, night tour Pasqualo ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Sciara del Fuoco from the sea, night tour Pasqualo ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sciara del Fuoco from the sea, night tour Pasqualo ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Sciara del Fuoco from the sea, night tour Pasqualo
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSafarisWater ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAeolian IslandsNature and Wildlife - SicilySafaris - SicilyWater Tours - SicilyJet Boating - SicilyCategory