Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the highlights of Agra during a city sightseeing trip
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage monuments including the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri
- Discover the historic building projects of the Mughal Empire
- Shop for leather, embroidery, and marble handicrafts
- Includes buffet-style lunch and golf cart rides at the Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri
- Great introduction to Indian history and architecture
Departure & Return
Pickup from Hotel or Anywhere in Agra
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Make the first stop at the iconic UNESCO World Heritage-listed Taj Mahal, where you are shuttled around this sprawling site aboard a golf cart to help save time. Continue your morning by proceeding to yet another UNESCO location, the red sandstone Agra Fort. Learn about the fort’s history and connection in the 16th century by Emperor Akbar. You also hear about the building’s blend of Central Asian and Hindu architecture as you tour its intricate collection of mosques and courtyards.
Pause to enjoy an included lunch at a local restaurant, and then proceeding to your third UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Fatehpur Sikri. Discover this perfectly preserved “ghost town” with your guide, learning about its construction by the same Emperor Akbar associated with the Agra Fort.
Finish your day with some souvenir shopping in Agra. You might bargain for some beautiful marble handicrafts, “Zari-style” embroidery, leatherwork, brass objects, jewelry, and carpets, plus much more. You are transferred back to either the railway station or to your hotel in the evening.
Please note: the Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Taxi India
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience