Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour can be customized as per customer's requirement
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- If Pick up from airport: Flight details must be provided at the time of booking
- In case your hotel/pick up location is not mentioned while making the booking – Please click on My Hotel Is Not Listed option on the Booking Checkout Page and then manually enter your Hotel Name
- Car Type : for one to two people, four-seater sedan
- Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon
- Car Type : for six to nine people, nine-seater van
- Car Type : for ten to twelve people, twelve-seater van
- Please carry a valid photo id for checking at the monument
- You can opt for to add Fatehpur Sikri; pay only INR 1500 extra per person
- You can opt to drop in Delhi; pay only INR 3500 extra for 1-2 People INR 5500 extra for 3-5 People
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Keeper Landwey Pvt. Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms