- Private 3-hour cooking lesson and meal at a private home in Agra
- Share conversation and food with your host for an authentic experience with a local family
- Help to prepare several North Indian dishes during the cooking lesson in your host's home
- Includes cooking lesson, and lunch or dinner with drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointAgra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Please meet your host Monica at her home in Fatehbad Road in the city of Agra. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private 3-Hour Cooking Lesson and Meal in a Local Home in Agra.