- Full-day private tour of Agra, including the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Experience the majesty of the world-famous Taj Mahal
- Visit the mighty Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tuck into a delicious buffet lunch of typical Indian cuisine
- Browse the stalls and haggle over souvenirs at Agra’s local bazaar
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, a buffet lunch, and entrance fees
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or Anywhere in Agra
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Few buildings are as famous around the world as the Taj Mahal and a photo standing in front of its gleaming white marble is a must for any visitor to India. Accompanied by your private guide, you’ll also have chance to go inside and admire its elaborate interiors, a magnificent example of Mughal architecture.
After visiting the Taj Mahal, continue to another one of Agra’s star attractions — the imposing Agra Fort. Spend up to three hours exploring the historic walled city, marvelling at its blend of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles, and hearing about the bloody battles and impressive victories that were fought within its walls.
Break for lunch around 1.30pm and fill up on tasty Indian cuisine at a local buffet restaurant. Then, spend the rest of the afternoon exploring the local bazaar, soaking up the buzzing atmosphere and browsing the vibrant stalls. Perhaps ask your guide to help you haggle with the vendors and take home some unique souvenirs.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel around 7pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please note: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to weather conditions
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nikita Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience