- Cover a lot of ground from Delhi in a handy two-day trip
- Come face-to-face with the majestic Royal Bengal Tiger at Ranthambore
- Your visit to the Taj Mahal will be timed perfectly so you see it in its best light
- Relax and enjoy the sights as all logistics are taken care of
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Time of visit may vary as per the weather conditions or traffic.
- Time for the sunrise tour of Taj Mahal is between 5:30am to 7:00am (depends on the season).
- The restaurants for lunch have been carefully chosen to accommodate guests’ tastes. You may inform the guide in advance, if you have any allergies or special preferences.
- The itinerary can be changed in accordance with the preferences, if the guide considers it fit to accommodate within time availability and budgets.
- Comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses recommended.
- Please take care of your belongings while visiting the crowded areas.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Padma Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Ranthambore Safari with Sunrise view of Taj Mahal.