- Private full-day tour with Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri
- Explore three World Heritage Sites in one day
- Visit the Taj Mahal in the morning
- Learn about the architecture and purpose of Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri
- Includes lunch, entrance fees, private guide and vehicle, and hotel or train station pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Spend your time contemplating the extravagant love that compelled Shah Jahan to build the monument to his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Next, visit the red sandstone fort at Agra. Built in 1565, the fort is an interesting combination of architectural styles.
Break for lunch before taking the drive out to Fatehpur Sikri. The 16th century town was abandoned just 14 years after it was built, but the beautiful buildings remain.
Return to Agra for leisure time at the market. Agra is known for marble and stone handicrafts, as well as jewelry, embroidery, leather, brass, and carpets.
Your tour concludes with a drop off at your hotel of at the train station so you can continue your journey in India.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pacific Classic Tours India
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff