3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
If you only have one day at the Taj Mahal, don’t spend it waiting outside in line. Beat the crowds with these time-saver, skip-the-line admission tickets, and enter directly inside the world-renowned Mughal monument. Upgrade to include your own private guide, or round-trip vehicle transfers from Delhi, Agra, or Jaipur.
- Pre-booked admission tickets to the Taj Mahal with optional guide or pickup services
- No complicated ticket delivery: admission tickets are sent directly to you by email in advance
- Don’t waste time: jump right to the front of the line with time-saver special entry
- For added convenience, upgrade to arrange hotel pickup and drop-off from Agra, Jaipur, or Delhi
Saved to wishlist!
Skip-the-line entry to Taj Mahal
Entry to mausoleum
Optional Hindi / English Guide service (if Option selected)
No Meals and Accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTaj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line E-Tickets Taj Mahal with mausoleum Admission?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line E-Tickets Taj Mahal with mausoleum Admission?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line E-Tickets Taj Mahal with mausoleum Admission?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line E-Tickets Taj Mahal with mausoleum Admission?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Tajmahal Ticket was very Helpful and Team respond quickly and we took print out from Hotel ." See review
Product code: 26911P333
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingAgraSkip-the-Line Tours - Uttar PradeshAttractions & Museums - Uttar PradeshMuseum Tickets & Passes - Uttar PradeshSkip-the-Line Tours - New DelhiAttractions & Museums - New DelhiMuseum Tickets & Passes - New DelhiSkip-the-Line Tours - JaipurAttractions & Museums - JaipurMuseum Tickets & Passes - JaipurCategory