3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
If you only have one day at the Taj Mahal, don’t spend it waiting outside in line. Beat the crowds with these time-saver, skip-the-line admission tickets, and enter directly inside the world-renowned Mughal monument. Upgrade to include your own private guide, or round-trip vehicle transfers from Delhi, Agra, or Jaipur.
- Pre-booked admission tickets to the Taj Mahal with optional guide or pickup services
- No complicated ticket delivery: admission tickets are sent directly to you by email in advance
- Don’t waste time: jump right to the front of the line with time-saver special entry
- For added convenience, upgrade to arrange hotel pickup and drop-off from Agra, Jaipur, or Delhi
Saved to wishlist!
Skip-the-line entry to Taj Mahal
Entry to mausoleum
English / Hindi Guide services (included with etickets)
No Meals and Accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line E-Tickets Taj Mahal with mausoleum Admission?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line E-Tickets Taj Mahal with mausoleum Admission?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line E-Tickets Taj Mahal with mausoleum Admission?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line E-Tickets Taj Mahal with mausoleum Admission?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Tajmahal Ticket was very Helpful and Team respond quickly and we took print out from Hotel ." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line E-Tickets Taj Mahal with mausoleum Admission
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingAgraSkip-the-Line Tours - Uttar PradeshAttractions & Museums - Uttar PradeshMuseum Tickets & Passes - Uttar PradeshSkip-the-Line Tours - New DelhiAttractions & Museums - New DelhiMuseum Tickets & Passes - New DelhiSkip-the-Line Tours - JaipurAttractions & Museums - JaipurMuseum Tickets & Passes - JaipurCategory